Introduction.

Izuku Midoriya 16. That's my name and age. No doubt about it. A weird thing about me is i trust people too easily. Take my childhood friend for example, Kacchan. I always admired him but I kept chasing him in middle school, I guess he just hated me     awfully much to care about me like I care about him. It's fine though I'm used to the heartbreak. In fact he's been bullying me since I was 4 because I was quirkless. Sometimes I wonder if he only talks to me because I have a quirk. That's right, 14 years of pain and judgement by someone who I thought I could trust. I really messed up this time, but sometimes I wonder what I could do to make him like me. But we are in UA now and he seems to have warmed up to me a lot more. And I-
BOOM!!
There's my firework. I said in my head lovingly. I came over to the main common room and he was exploding random things in there."WHERE IS DEKU." I heard Kacchan say. I turned the corner to see a girl. "I-I-I don't k-know." The girl's voice said shaking a lot. She seemed scared for her life."IF YOU DON'T FIND HIM I SWEAR ON DEKUS LIFE ILL END YOUR-"  "Hey Kacchan!" I had to cut him off so he could calm down a lot more. His terrified face switched up after a few seconds and looked relieved. "Where were you." He said pushing the girl away. "I was wandering around." I said with a awkward smile on my face. "Wanna go on a date?" He said.

Oh and I forgot to say...  🎉 WE'RE DATING. 🎉

Bakugou's POV

I woke up to see no green hair on my chest, no beautiful smile as soon as my eyes open, no hug or good morning kiss and I hated that. Fuck I'm so bored. Might as well introduce myself. I'm Katsuki Bakugo, yes I'm 16 and I'm a UA student. I don't like most people in this school but there's one in particular that catches my eye. Izuku. Fucking. Midoriya. Aka Shitty Nerd. He's sparked my interest, the moment I met him because he was quirkless. But he still tried. He is a very strange breed and I used to bully him but things changed as soon as we got into UA. But it concerned me that he wasn't there with me when I woke up. I looked everywhere, couldn't find him. One thing got led to another, I was annoyed and mad. It leaded to me exploding random things and ended up threatening a girl who just started UA who doesn't know who "Deku" is. Then I heard a familiar voice that changed my mood completely. "Hey Kacchan!" I was relieved to look to my right and see Shitty nerds stupid smile on his face. Back then I thought I hated it, but now it was the thing I was desperate to see all day.

"Wanna go on a date?" I said with confidence even though I was nervous for his answer. He sai- I was distracted by the mumbling Deku a few feet in front of me. I started trying to listen and he was mumbling about his pain in middle school.