I,the author,sincerely apologises for not giving you guys what you all have been waiting for.
There is something with this chapter,i cried while writing the last sentence ͜ʖ ͡

"Tell me about the ring" Jennie said but it was too uncertain, it came out more like a question. Kim Jisoo & Jennie Kim both were seated at a random bench outside a restaurant.It was almost 1 o'clock in the afternoon. There were cars honking because of the heavy traffic,and people walking on the pavement. Some waiting at the bus stop,and others just minding their own businesses. A couple walked past the two,holding hands and basically eating each other's faces off. Oh my gosh,not in public ;-; Jennie thought that it was absolutely disgusting and turned her face around not wanting to see it again. But Jisoo thought of it as True Love. Something that she has never experienced before.Well,she did have someone to love & care for,but that someone never really returned the love & care she gave to her. Jisoo signed and looked down,knowing that she'll never have somebody to spend her whole life with.

"The ring?"  the older asked, after she realized that the other has questioned her. A little surprise by the younger's curiosity,she placed her hands on her knees and faced Jennie.  "Yes, the one you said, 'don't buy it' to yourself earlier?" the feline-eyed woman said, testing the waters. She knows she told the older off about her wedding ring earlier, but there is something inside her that craves for Kim Jisoo. As if she wants to know every bit of the doe-eyed woman. I want to know you. "Why?" the taller woman asked, focusing her attention at the shorter one. No answer. Wanting to know the reason of why the famous Miss Jennis Kim wants to know about her, "Why?" ,she repeated back while tilting her head to the side. Jennie licked her lips,having nothing to answer the following question.She doesn't know why but she seems too drawn to Jisoo,which is a good and a bad thing. A good thing because for once, she seems to genuinely forget Mino. A bad thing because she,herself is a married woman, wanting to save her marriage. And..maybe so is she..

She inhales softly. "I don't know...we're two strangers here in Paris City...might as well spill what is bothering you instead of keeping it inside." the feline-eyed woman laughs trying to hide her nervousness, but it just sounded like an awful laugh.  "Do you often talk to strangers like that,Mrs. Kim?" the doe-eyed woman replied, and for unknown reasons the shorter woman blushed. The smile on Jisoo's smiling face drowned in an unreadable emotion upon hearing what the younger said afterwards. "You are a different kind of stranger Jisoo. I feel attracted to you.." Jennie said no- she whispered her thoughts out without thinking. And of course,the other heard it,with her very own ears. A few seconds later after processing her own words,she gasped and quickly covered her mouth with the plam of her hand. The younger was shocked to the bones that she even said that, but didn't let the other notice she didn't mean to say that out loud. To mask her embarrassment, she shoved the doe-eyed woman playfully with a fit of awkward giggles.When her laughter quieten down though,she stared at the taller woman to see any kind of reaction.

"Am I?" the older asked, looking straight to the younger's brown eyes. She stared and stared for a good 4 seconds,before moving closer to her face. Without thinking anything,she placed her hand on the younger's nape along with her other hand on her thigh. The situation took place within 2 minutes,but for Jennie she was witnessing everything in intense slow-motion. The younger's eyes immediately roamed over the other's lips and her mind went insanely blank. As she closed her eyes,she could feel the older inched near to her lips. They're faces were barely any inches apart,and she could feel the older's hot breath on the tip of her nose. What am i doing.. At this moment, Jennie knew that she was putting herself in a messier situation than she already was as her heart skipped a beat and her stomach crumbles with butterflies. She knows that she must run, she has just simply chose not to. But she was married. This thought came across her mind like a burning rocket,and it was true. She was married.
No wait...

she is still married.