I Want you too

Warning: This contains smut if you do not like chapters like this please leave and read another story.

Yibo's Pov

"I'm Taking them you can come with or stay with her while we go to my real home." Xiao: hold on I'm gonna get my bag. He runs upstairs I smile. "Kids You two your father and I will be going to Uncle's house for a few days." Taro: Uncle we Know you like Dad.

"you Must be mistaken I-." Taro: Don't Just say yes. "I Do like your father but it's wrong to love you sibling in that way Taro." Taro: But your not related to Dad. I scratch the back of my head he grabs my hand. Taro: Go to Dad we won't judge you two.

Xiao: I'm Back!. Taro Pushes me towards Xiao. "Taro!." Xiao: Are you okay?. "Y-yeah." Taro: Uncle has a crush on you Daddy!. Xiao: Daddy Knows. Taro: Then why is he not our Papa?. I blush Xiao: I Don't know how to answer that one buddy. Taro: Uncle Kiss him already. "T-taro I can't just do that."

Xiao Pulls me closer I blush he kisses me. Taro: see I told you these two were in love. We pull away. "W-we have to keep going." he hugs me from behind and we walk to my car and get in I drive to my house which is a couple hours away from their house. we get inside and sit down and watch as the kids start pulling out their toys and watching TV. 

Xiao pulls me closer to him and kisses me. "The Kids." Xiao: Kids me and your uncle are headed to bed you two should be too it's past your bedtime. he picks me up and carries me up to my room and lays me on the bed he kisses me he starts taking off my clothing and tossing it to the side of the bed. 

"We can't do this." Xiao: Why we've waited for so long he kisses me deeply he grabs my legs and pulls them apart. Xiao: you look so lewd right now he smirks and kisses my inner thigh. Xiao: Do you have any lube. "in the drawer." he gets up and opens the drawer then I remember. "W-Wait Don't Open it!." 

Xiao: you have a dildo in here?. I sit up straight and fail to meet his eyes he pins me down on the bed and spreads my legs. Xiao: Show me how you do it he hands it to me and I suck the dildo I then turn over on my stomach and Push it into my hole and I reach my prostate. 

"Ahh~." I cover my mouth and continue to moan I look over my shoulder and see Xiao Jerking off his heavy breathing and my moans fill my bedroom. Xiao Stands and walks over to me and pulls it out and turns me around to face him he kisses me and pushes in "Ahhh~!." Xiao: Ha does it feel good?. "Mmm... yes." I close my eyes he hits the spot I arch my back. 

he thrusts starts getting sloppier. "Ahh~!!." he kisses me I throw my head back. "I'm Cumming!." Xiao: Me too All I remember is streaks of white on my stomach before falling asleep.    

{I've been thinking about writing a part where they go back to yibo's original home what do you guys think?}