{minho x chan}

WRECKED
'''''''''

Do I know this would happen?

"Chan..."

Why did this happen?   

"I'm too attached to even turn back,"

Yeah, sure. I should know this would happen and I should know that was the reason.

________________________________________

  It's hard for Chan to not feel anything or to show a blunt expression whenever he saw that now. He tired, terribly. He constantly feeling anxious with insecurity blend together.

Made a perfect combination to destroy him fast.

But, what power he had to against anything that literally in front of his eyes now? It's their job. People's wish that they must fulfill. Company's demand that they need to follow.

In order to help risen their group's name. He scoffed inside every time, stuffing his head with questions of why do fan service even exist at the first place? This whole thing really effected his mood when they literally have schedule to be worked on.

They were all at a hilly place where they would shoot their variety show. Chan didn't even want to know what's the name of the place because of how annoyed he was at the very moment. He guessed that everyone would feel the same right? When you need to witness your boyfriend being so lovey and dovey with someone else.

Jeongin told him that he was overdramatic and he admitted it at first, but as the time flew by, the scene was getting even more unnecessary.

He frowned even worse, lost in his thought. When Seungmin suddenly turned around and facing him. Chan realised that he had made a face then immediately loosened it and blinked several times towards Seungmin.

"Are you okay Chan?" he asked with concern.

Chan still. Even his own boyfriend didn't ask him if he was okay. He drew a force smile and gave the younger a slight nod.

"Okay,.. Hmm..We should get ready. The shooting will start soon," Seungmin added and Chan just nodded, not wanting to even thinking about any answer for that.

15 minutes had passed when the shoot would be started. They already being instructed that they would ride the cable car first and the director and staffs already running around placing cameras at all places needed. But not them that Chan caught a glimpse of, but his boyfriend.

So there he was walked over and closed the gap between them, and he linked his hand with Minho's arm. He was worried. He knew that Minho was feared of height.

"Min..? Are you alright? If you don't want to do it, i think you shouldn't have," he tilted his head to stared at his boyfriend in the eyes, observing how the latter blinked severally and sometimes shut his eyes a bit longer.

Minho then crept his hands around Chan's waist tightly until the shorter let out a yelp. "I'm okay.. Just..stay with me," he nodded and hummed in response.

They stayed in that position for a few minutes where Chan turned around and let Minho hug him from behind, patting the latter's hands around him softly trying to give comfort.

Their moment was cut off by the director's voice calling them to get ready. Chan broke the hug and intertwined their fingers instead.

Suddenly, a staff's demand managed to stirred his mood with the stupid 'project' of theirs. "Jisung, can you stand with Minho? Chan, come over here. I want the positions to look right,"