Spin the fucking bottel: fluff (Sae-byeok)

Thank you for 2k READ it means a lot to me <3

Summary
You and Gi-hun are bestie meeting up with Sang-woo and Sae-byeok at Sang-woos place and end up being super drunk doing stupid stuff
——

"Y/n hurry up we're all ready fucking late"  Gi-hun laughs running a bit. "Yea, and you're all ready drunk. The party hasn't even started" you run behind him laughing. As you two drunk fucks run up the stairs to Sang-woos apartment. You trip over green bottle. "Shit that hurts" you cus out while Gi-hun losses it gasping for air. "Stupid bottle" you mumble about to throw it away. "WAIT!" Gi-hun points his hand out instantly still laughing. "Don't trow it, we can play spin the bottle." You turn around looking at him, your eyes light up "Gi-hun you fucking genius. This is the smartest thing you said today" you burst out laughing.

As you two continue running upstairs. You hear Sang-woo open the door as he could hear you guys laughing from downstairs. "You two are 30 minutes late, me and Sae-byeok have already being drinking" he says in kinda seriously. "Well we have a surprise" Gi-hun says in a existing voice from down below. "Then hurry up or I'm closing the door" Sang-woo threatens. "Typical Sang-woo" Gi-hum muffles rolling his eyes.

"I knew you wouldn't locks us out" Gi-hun pats Sang-woo on the shoulder, heading towards Sae-byeok. You hug Sang-woo as you two haven't seen each other in ages. "Look what we found"  you shake the green bottle in front of Sang-woo and Sae-byeok smiling. Sae-byeok's face lightens up "Wait can we play spin the bottle" she asks optimistically. "That's what I was thinking" Gi-hun glances in Sae-byeok's eyes. You look at Sang-woo who nods in agreement. "But wouldn't 7 minutes in heaven more fun" Sae-byeok states making eye contact with you. In some way you felt your throat clogging up "I don't mind" you stutter a bit. "You guy?" She asks. "Sure" Sang-woo and Gi-hun say at the same time both laughing a bit.

As all of you sit around Sang-woos table. You place the bottle in the middle. "Who's spinning first?" you ask nervously. "I'll spin first" Sae-byeok says confidently gazing in your eyes. You start to blush from the thought of her so much you kinda hope that the bottle lands on you. Sae-byeok  grabs the green bottle firmly, twisting her hand  before spinning the bottle aggressive. The tension between them is intense as no one says a word.

The bottle spins fast. You look up at Sae-byeok who's eyes piers your. You quickly look down again from embarrassment to your surprise the bottle points directly at you. Sang-woo and Gi-hun both look at each other dying of laughter. "Follow me lady's" Sang-woo says laughing. He gets off his chair walking towards his bedroom. "Go a head"  Sang-woo holds the door open to one of his big closets. Gi-hun follows from behind about starting the timer for 7 Minutes. "I'm starting the timer" Gi-hun says looking at you holding his laughter back. "It's not that funny" you snap at him but the closet door closes before you get to say more "Bye girls" Sang-woo says from the other side.

The darkness filled the closet swiftly and not a second later you could feel a hand creasing up your body, slowly cupping your face. "May I kiss you sweetheart" Sae-byeok asks for permission. Her warm breath meets yours causing flams inside your chest. "Mhm" you mutter quietly slowly leaning towards her softly kissing her lips. The soft kiss quickly turn to a make out session. Sae-byeok pushes you against the side of the closet door pressing herself closer too you. "You're cute you know" she whisper in your ear before kissing your neck softly.

As you two were making out. You hear a noise outside the closet and freeze. "7 minutes are over" you whisper desperately. Sae-byeok quickly heads to the other side of the closet. "Act like nothing happened" she says laughing. Gi-hun unfastens the closet door. Light for filled the room swiftly. "Did you enjoy your time together" Sang-woo shouts from the back. "No comment" sae-byeok answer with a stone cold expression. "Yes they did y/n face is all red" Gi-hun shouts back to Sang-woo. You give Gi-hun the death stare as he turns around.

You get out the closet and walk back to the kitchen where Sang-woo is. "Was it fun" Sang-woo laughs. "Yes it was" you answer with a sassy tone. Sae-byeok comes from behind seating herself beside you. "Stop acting cool and spin the fucking bottle Sang-woo" Sae-byeok gets her point across.

Time skip after the party

As you and Sae-byeok were heading out. Sae-byeok offers you to stay at her place for the night as Gi-hun was sleeping over at Sang-woos and of course you agreed. "Good night and thanks for inviting me" you say to Sang-woo. "Np, have a great night lady's" Sang-woo smirks before closing the door.

You two walk back to Sae-byeok place holding hands. Both of you blushing like crazy. "I really like you Sae-byeok"
You admit at last. "I like you too darling"

——
I love this chapter AHHH
Sorry for slow updates but I have school and feel really unmotivated so don't except a chapter for a long time.

Would appreciate Vote<3