i like to draw

hii my loveliess!

I am coming out with a book finally!! However, this isn't the book I was talking about ages ago (MFS), this is a completely new story, different plot, and everything. I realized that I wasn't as dedicated to writing the other one and have barely written anything. who knows though, I might finish it and release it in a few years if I decide to actually carry on writing it, but right now, I am going to be focusing on this book.

~~~~~

ok now onto the actual book.

name: I like to draw

description (as you've already probably seen lmao): Quiet, book freak Isabella and popular, bad boy Jackson are strangers and it is to be kept that way. They have nothing in common, they're total opposites. But opposites attract, right? They bump into each other at a place hidden away where they discover that they have one thing in common; they both like to draw.

RELEASE DATE: TBC

I am currently still writing notes and stuff and like the first few chapters still which is why the release date is not certain. As soon as I have finished at least 2 chapters, I will be sure to have a date ready and to publish them. But, in the meantime, all I have for you guys is this. I still need to make a cover (edit made the cover yayy), write 2 chapters at least (got one chapter down yayy) and I've also got a shit load of homework as its the holidays so sorry if I won't be getting out stuff in a while. I will be sure to keep you guys updated though :)

Love you guys.

Stay safe and always treat people with kindness xx

-f