two

In life, grades matter.

It matters whether you get an A, B, C, D, or an F. They all matter in this horrible world.

In this life, I'm a lazy 15 year old. I get Ds and Fs. No As or Bs. Well, unless its Lunch, or English. Those are easy. But besides those, all D's and Fs. That's what my parents see.

My parents expected the following;

A kind, out going, girl.
Straight A student.
Definitely not lazy.
Studys.
Has lots of friends.
Listens to the teacher.
Healthy.
Doesn't self-harm.

But in my parents eyes, they got the opposite of all of that. They got; Me.

"ADRIANNA! GET IN HERE NOW!"

. the good old report card.

I stop writing in my Diary. I put the pencil down and get out of my chair, sighing as I know what is about to happen.

Getting yelled at, being told to do better, work harder, study harder, listen to the teacher, don't sleep during class.

When I walk in, my mom looks very mad. She shoves the paper in my arms, I take it and look at it.

Math: F
Science:D
Writing:F
Reading:C
English:B
Lunch:A

I think you get it. I had bad grades again.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING DURING THOSE LESSONS?!"

"well.. I-"

"WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE DOING DURING WRITING, YOU WRITE ON A PAPER!"

"but.. Jesse wa-"

"I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR LAME EXCUSE, OF " oh, Jesse pulled my hair" OR, " Oh Jackson pulled my chair so I fell-" NO!"

All of that happened. All of what she said in her "me" voice was true. It all happened, every day.

If she saw, she'd apologize, she'd get down on her knees, and beg for me to forgive. Forgive and forget. Or that lame excuse, "I'm your mother, forgive me."

pshh, I wish. That's just in my dreams.

"You know what. Just.. Go to your room. I don't want to see your ugly face right now."

I nod slightly and walk back to my room.

Well, at least I had my phone.

I stayed up for at least an hour on my phone.

But, I wanted to make my mom at least a little proud. So, I studied for the rest of the night. Of course, I almost called asleep about 7 times but I stayed awake. I had big bags under my eyes, which everyone would be able to see..

But of course, my mom would assume.

"Why do you have big bags under your eyes??! Were you up all night on your phone, AGAIN!?"

I heard her whisper under her breath, "so irresponsible.."

I couldn't say anything, I was just stood there, saying nothing. She never believes me..