Chapter 7

In cafeteria....
Mild:Can anyone tell me what is happening and why are all throwing daggers at us with their eyes?

Win:Mild if I knew the answer then I would already told that to you!

Luke:Guys be serious something is definitely wrong because they are not eyeing us but Gulf!

Gulf:Calm down let's sit first and then talk.

All of them set on the table and ordered their food.

Win:Phi Luke and phi Gulf even the waiters and waitress are giving us stares what's the matter?

Suddenly Pam comes on their table and smack her hand to gain their attention.

Pam:You bloody bast*rd this is all because of you!

Gulf: woohhh what are you talking about I have no idea?

Pam:Please don't give me that nonsense of yours bloody b*tch!

Win:Pam control your tongue you fake barbie b*tch the one you are talking to is my brother get that inside your head!

Luke:I guess you have a tendency to cause yourself problems 'WE ARE TRAIPIPATTANAPONG'S' and I want you to know don't even think of messing with us because dead end will be your end!

Mild:ummm... Luke calm down please whole cafeteria is watching it's not good
Btw Pam what has Gulf done so you are reacting in such a way?

Pam:Ohh really so you all are fools or thinking that you all are good at pretending.

Gulf:Enough Pam socha from the moment you got here you are accusing of the thing I have no idea so if you are done with your ranting and all come straight to the point what are you talking say it clearly get it.

Pam:You are getting married to Mew Joongcheevevat am I right?

The entire cafeteria with the staff's present there are in complete shock!

Win, Mild and Luke were also in shock because they didn't know that the news is spread in the university.

Whispers started among the students and the staff members.

Gulf:Enough everyone and you Pam yes I am getting married to Mew Joongcheevevat so what it has to do with you!

Pam:You freaking sl*t bloody bast*rd he is mine get that he is always going to be mine.

Win:You bloody barbie b*tch take your fake a*s body and your fake b**bs somewhere else get that and stop calling my brother because one more freaking word and you are gone.

Student 1:My good he is so lucky marrying the Mew Joongcheevevat

Student 2: Ohh really a gay like him Mew deserves better!

Student 3:Sh*t he is dam lucky I guess he takes many one night stands so must have met Mew Joongcheevevat expectations!

Mild:Quiet everyone how can you all have such cheap mentality bloody hell dammit you should support him instead of shoving your jacka*s comments.

Gulf:Pam let me make this clear to you Mew Joongcheevevat is never yours and never will be because 'HE IS MINE YOU FILTHY B*TCH'.

Pam suddenly started crying..

Pam:Gulf why are you doing this I am sorry but please don't do this to me.

She pushed herself down on the floor and make it appear as if it was gulf's fault in it.

Gulf:Pam what are you going?

Mew:Gulf..

And Gulf froze now he understood what Pam was trying to do and when Gulf saw Pam she has a huge smirk on her face.

Gulf:Mew it's not what it seems like please listen.

Pam:Mew see what he has done to me I just came here to talk to him and this is what he did  to me.

Mew:Gulf Traipipattanapong I just want to say one thing.

'I LOVE YOU GULF SO WILL YOU GULF TRAIPIPATTANAPONG MARRY ME AND BE A JOONGCHEEVEVAT'

All over the cafeteria it was a chaos all were shipping them and smiling and giggling.

Gulf was frozen on his spot as if somebody has soak the soul out of him.

Win:Oyee phi get out of your zone he has proposed you phi.
I am so happy for you phi.

Gulf:I...mmm.i...(shuttering)

Gulf was beet red and was not able to say a word.

Mew:Gulf you don't have to answer me if you are not ready I can always wait so no worries.
I just did this to make it a special proposal and also to make everyone aware that you are mine just like I am yours.

Mew got up and was leaving with his friends when he heard..

Gulf:So Mr. Joongcheevevat listen to this very carefully.
'I GULF TRAIPIPATTANAPONG AM READY TO BE A JOONGCHEEVEVAT WITH YOU BY MY SIDE'
It's a yes mew Joongcheevevat.

Mew can't control his happiness anymore and lifted Gulf.

Gulf:Ohh Mew calm down I am all yours.

Mew:Ohh baby I am so happy thank you for saying yes.

All their friends came together and congratulated them.

Meanwhile pam was fuming with anger as her plan failed.

Pam:Mew what are you saying he insulted me and even pushed me but here you are proposing this assh*le.

Mew:I guess you don't really understand when I say don't insult my baby.
I am saying this for the last time and this I mean it do not I repeat do not insult my fiance.

Gulf:Mew calm down she is not worth it why waste our time on her.

Pam:Guys are you all also on his side this freak!

All mew's group:Yes we are Mew is like a brother to all of us and Gulf is our brother in law so yes we are on his side.

Bright:Pam I guess I told you before do not insult my brother in law but you don't understand I guess suspension from this year will be the best gift for you!

Pam was sweating buckets and was extremely scared.

Pam:What.... What do you mean?

Mew and bright smirked at this while Gulf and all others look in confusion  at both of them.

Mew:Pam Socha her is your restication paper enjoy it.

Pam:You can't do this to me Mew am your friend please I will behave well and not say anything to Gulf please.

Mew:That you should have thought before you said awful things to my baby.

Gulf:Mew please forgive her please.

Mew:But Gulf she did and said many awful things to you then why are you protecting her.

Gulf:Mew everyone individual make mistakes. You and I and all the others also make mistakes but we should learn to forget and forgive please give her a chance for me please Mew.

Mew:Ok but only for you baby not for her.
Pam I am giving you this final chance get it.

Pam:Thank you Mew and also to you Gulf.
Once again sorry guys.

All smiled and left the cafeteria.

At the storeroom....
Pam ( on phone):Ohhk see I did what you said now I want you darling.

Stranger (on phone) :Yes darling off course you will have me.

Pam cut the call and turned to leave.

Pam:You.....
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Thank you for reading this chapter my lovely readers!!!
😄😃😀😆😁☺😊🙂😉

I hope you like it my Waanjai family!
😍🥰😘😗😙😚😋☺😊😇

Please vote and comments guys I always wait for your comments!
😘😘😘😘😘😘🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍

~payal Mehta