Roasted Coffee

Its about 5 am, and the coffee shop (beanies)  is about to close when a peculiar blonde woman walks in. Linda Monroe walks in with a pep in her step. She's already getting her second cup of coffee when she notices who's in front if her. "Is that becky barnes is see?" It sure is. Becky barnes, Linda's childhood rival standing in front of her. "Oh god" Becky mumbles as she turns around. "Hi Linda." She says trying to force a smile. "Oh god you don't have to force to like me, I already know you despise me." Linda says adjusting her coat. There is a bit of tension . Till when the barista, Zoey, calls out "next." She is seemingly on her phone but still knows when to call out next. Becky is next and orders her usual cup of coffee. As she orders Linda mouths the words Becky says, almost as if she tries to remember her order on purpose. After Becky finishes Zoey turns around and starts brewing the coffee. "Linda would you stop breathing on me!" Becky says as she quickly turns around and sees Linda inches away from her face. "Excuse me!" Linda says, she slightly blushes while she cuts infront of Becky. "Linda!" Exclaims Becky. "Ready!" Zoey says putting down Beckys cup of coffee, she then starts taking Lindas order. In the shop its only them three. Linda, Becky, and of course Zoey. "Jesus" Becky says while sighing. Linda starts telling Zoey her order, and again but this time Becky also knows her rivals order. Has she been subconsciously keeping track of it? "No it cant be? Do i really like Linda." She thinks to herself. They both awkwardly wait in line till zoey finishes making Lindas coffee. Its finally finished when they both head out of the shop, feeling confused but also happy?