Forgive or forget...

I'm literally reading my past chapters and I can't help but cringe, who tf let me write that corny shit. DRAKE? HUH. I can't omfg. And I promise I'm going to try and not make Eren that fboy everyone writes him out to be in fanfics.

Saturday morning

Your pov

You wake up to a breeze coming from your window. When you look up you find Connie and Jean sitting with Sasha on her bed. You groan and sit up, they all turn to you.

"Good morning sleeping beauty," Jean plops onto your bed and lays his head on your stomach.

"Sleeping beauty? More like-" Sasha couldn't finish her sentence because Connie threw a chocolate bar at her face.

You roll your eyes at her and brush Jean's hair out of his face, "what are you guys doing here? And why did you get back so early, you said you'd be gone the whole weekend."

"Well we were waiting for you to finally wake the fuck up," Connie says and throws one of Sasha's pillows at your face.

"I like to sleep in on weekends," You throw the pillow back at him, harder than he did to you, and you both laugh.

"Well, we were all invited to a cotillion that is being hosted by a close friend, but we completely forgot about it until Sasha reminded us, so we came back. We were wondering if you wanted to come with us," Jean sits up.

"Is it today?" You look at Jean.

"Yes..." He says.

"I don't have a dress," you take your blanket off and walk to your closet, opening it.

"It's okay, I can lend you one," Sasha opens her own closet on the other side of the room and pulls out a long, forest green silk dress, "how about this one?" She says with a smirk on her face.

You walk up to her and feel the fabric, it's soft and the color is absolutely beautiful, it reminds you of something, but you can't remember what it is. "It's amazing, but when did you get it?" you say, confused at how she has a stunning dress in her closet and has never once worn it.

"Great!" Sasha jumps, completely ignoring your question. She looks behind your shoulder and nods slightly, so you wouldn't notice. "Okay Connie, come with me to the dining hall, I'm hungry." Sasha grabs Connie's hand and drags him out the door.

"But you just a-" He gets cut off when she slams the door shut.

You face your mirror and hold the dress up to your body.

"It really is beautiful," Jean says, coming up behind you, "and it'll match perfectly with my green tie." He smiles.

"Oh so I'm your date?" You laugh and turn around, placing the dress onto your bed.

"Will you be my date to the cotillion?" Jean slides his hands around your waist and pulls you towards him.

"Hmm I don't know, I'll have to think about it," you make a thinking face and point your index finger to your chin.

"Haha very funny," he brings his head down and kisses you softly, "have you ever been to a cotillion?" He moves down to your neck.

"No actually, this would be my first," his stubble tickles your neck, you let out a small laugh.

"Then I'll try my best to make it perfect for you, hm?" he runs his hands down your back.

"Alright well I have to go brush my teeth," you quickly wanted to wash up since you had just woken up, you're about to pull away but Jean swiftly lifts you up. "Hey!" You shout.