𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

❝ 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐜𝐞 ❞

_____________________________

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
..
...
....
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

0:58 ━━❍─────── 1:30

....
...
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________________________

It was another day, another lunch in the School Cafeteria where everyone can buy and eat gourmet foods with good prices while we see our white haired "Female" just Sitting in one of the table that was not filled with people, enjoying the peace without being disturbed by anyone.

' Hm~~ a peaceful moment like this is a blissful for me ' The boy thought.

But sometimes good moments always comes to an end, as he start to hear whispers of compliments that was began to spread among the students.

" hey, hey look! Isn't that girl that the first years was talking about? "

" Isn't she's pretty?

" Yeah! I wish she would be my Mommy~ "

" Shush! She might heard your fetish, you horny dumb, dumb "

Well...a few of them was lusting for him yet the whisperings he hears made him irritated. fortunately lady luck was smiling on him.

" Hey (y/n)! "

He instantly recognized the voice and look to find the source until he sees the red head girl waving at him with a Grin in her face.

(Y/n) : " oh kirishima I thought you were with your friends? "

Kirishima : " they're busy for a moment so I thought I'll go find you and then I see you just here sitting alone? Lame! "

She said before sitting the opposite of the table and brought her own lunch.

(Y/n) : " shut up, I just want some peace for a while before it was ruined by those women "

He pointed his finger to a group of girls that starts to Squeal with delight as they run towards the hallway and making a ruckus among the students.

Kirishima : " wow, seems like you're popular in here-wah!? even the upperclassman!? "

(Y/n) : " I already sick of being complimented by people just because of my appearance or being cool beauty. "