Pt 1

Kakashi

I just got home from a mission and i had blood all over me.But little did i know that day i found out my mom put a jutsu on me and that can make me pregnant.-One month later- i just joined the akaski (sorry for my horrible spelling)and they treated me like a older brother but one who i had a crush on.

kakashi's birthday
I went into the base and  BOOM "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAKASHI"! said the akaski than i smiled and pain new i was smiling because water was i my eyes "but that's not the present~"pain said "than what is"? "come on in"~
tobi walks in the room "what?" "remove your mask obito" he removes his mask and says "miss me wolfie-kashi"?
i ran up to him in tears and every one could tell i was madly inlove with him but i cant just open up im to much of a bitch... "shhhhhhh its okay" obito says rubing my back up and down.But i just passed out...The base was under atack.I woke up in a sell and i was chaned up. "well,well look who we have here i was shock to hear his voice my eyes started to water and tears fell and fell "are you glad to see me kashi" "You lost the right to call me that or anything..." "well thats not a way to treat your boyfriend." "YOUR NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!! YOU RAPED ME AND DRUGGED ME!" (btw this is inspeird by uchihagoddess2 )a shock of pain waved over me and thats when i felt my calkra running out...."o-obi-to...."i said before passing out but i woke up in a bed and thought it was genjutsu but than obito walked in with his smile and i knew right away i wasent put in genjutsu.

"wha t h happend?" "you passed out and some guy yamato took you away but we were able to catch up he wasent vary skilled at all" i started to cry of hearing his name "please no"i said below my breath and started hyperventilating and obito came over quick and got my pills by the bed side and after i took my pill i was good to go but i was still panting. Not now not infront of obito he'll think im a freak. i started to pant hard "wolfie-kashi"?
"g-get h-hashirama p-please..." "right away". why now out of all the the other times but on my b-day, "hello kakashi whats wrong" asked hashi "i-its st-started" Shit!! think hashi think "kakashi do you know who your solmate is?" "y-yes b-but i d-dont know if h-he'll a-accept m-me" "well can you tell me his name or hints atleast"?
"i-its o-obito...." "oh well than sleep with him" "WHAT?!!" "yea you have to" "b-but w-what i-if" "shhhhhh he likes you back you dont have to worry ill tell him whats going on" i started to pant harder and harder obito then walks in "please help me obito..." "why i wouldent be happier and more pleased~" obito bites on his neck and found his soft spot right above his pouls line "ah~"  he takes off his shirt  and throws it into the corner and laying kakashi down taking off his shirt.

obito makes butterfly kisses all the way down to his waist "ngh obito please-" "nope i won't go easy on you~" "but obit-" obito kisses kakashi cutting him off. obito licks kakashi's lips asking for a entrance.kakashi opens his mouth letting him in. Obito slips his hand in kakashi's pants tapping the tip of kakashi's member "ahhh~" Obito started taking off his pants and boxsers and throwing into the corner than obito took kakashi's pants and boxers off too. Kakashi had a 9inch and Obito had a 11"

HA YOU THOUGHT YOU ILL LET YOU SEE LEMON BUT IM NOT GOOD AT ALL WRITING LEMON😁