The Tournament

3rd persons Pov
Allen and Kanda were about to go home since the result were going to be posted tomorrow morning. But then they meet 2 others and stop to talk to them.

Allen's Pov

"Komoi-kun and... Cross san"
I frown wondering what they were doing together.

We came to silently watch over you
Cross says breaking the silence.
Kanda who always talked back wasn't saying a word. Is that the result of being with Komoi? I had a feeling Komoi was training him for something.

"Were you two about to head home?"

"Yes"
I says nodding

"You don't have to go all the way home you know. There are rooms available here especially for these situations. "

"Oh really?"
I say suprised.

"Tch "
I hear Kanda clicking his tongue behind me but that's all he does until we get to our room.

"Thank you very much for your help."

"It's no problem
Cross and I still have business to attend to. We'll see you in the morning. "

"Oh that's right"
Cross says while already walking away. "This is your room key number 14. "
Also he leans in and whispered something into Kanda's ear.

"You!!!"
"Shitty Old man"
Ah that didn't last long.
Well its good to have the old Kanda back.

I giggle and the two leave before Kanda starts swinging his sword.

"What did he say to you?"

Kanda looks at me and turns his face his ears slightly pink.

"Nothing
Then good night"

"Eh where are you going?"

"To find a place to sleep ofcoure"

"But there's a room right here"

"No"
He walks of fast

"Hey"
I say barely managing to get a hold of him.

Kanda's Pov

That dam Cross. Old pervert. He gave us a room with only one bed. I'll find him an- then i felt Allen holding on to me.

"Let's just go inside kay"
"Kanda ?"

I don't reply I'm way to mesmerized by her purple eyes staring right into mine.

"Kanda "she says still holding me tightly so i can't move. He fingers holding my hand and her body leaning against mine.

"Hey"

"Yes"

"Don't you have any awareness ?"
I say annoyed

"But her cheeks heet up but she doesn't let up."

"Please i don't want to be alone tonight. "

Tch why does everything she say lately sound so misleading.

I turn the tables on her and slam her against the wall.

"Kanda?"
She looks puzzled

Too late to act innocent now.
I close the distance between us till i could her breath on mine. Her breathing was becoming more and more intense.

"Kanda you're too close "
While she talks she needs to turn her head to avoid our lips from touching. This was the 3rd time i had seen her from this close.
I had seen her like this when we first met. The 2nd time was when we sparred. Ever since the first time i had been trying to keep my distance but now looking at her flushing face and heavy breathing i just want to do everything that creeped up in my head from time to time. Or when i went to wake her this morning. Her soft sleeping face got my imagination running wild. As i stroked her lips as was holding back the urge to kiss her and take of her clothes.
In a heated debate with myself on what to do i didn't even notice what i was doing. I pulled away before her erotic face and scent would cloud my judgement. I had almost kissed her my legs were already in between hers and my other and was on her hip holding her tightly while trying to find a way into her top.