Mr.perfectly fine

Shoto' Sight:

"Sho~~ You should really sing your song at the festival! It will help you even more to get over Bakugo-kun." Momo said and I looked at her in disbelieve.

"Yeah sure." I said with a slight of sarcasm in my voice.
"No really!" She gave me a small smile.
She really means it huh?
"Fine. I'll do it." She screamed a little and looked at me with a 'thank you' in her eyes.
She really cares a lot.

"So..we have English now. Did you did the homework?" Momo asked and I looked at her.
"Of course I did. I always-" I was cut of by a familiar yelling.
Kat..
"Ey losers move out of the way!" He said and didn't even show the slightest of sign to look at us..me.

He and Kirishima walked past me and Momo.
Kirishima looked at me with an excuse in his eyes but I really couldn't care less if he is sorry or not.

"Cheater." Momo said angry and balled her fists.
"Excuse me?!" Bakugo yelled and turned around to face us both.
"Yeah you heard that right. Cheater. I can't even believe that Kiri is still with you!" She yelled and Bakugo huffed.
"Tch well it's because I am better then anyone else." He said and walked into the classroom followed by Kirishima.
Momo shock her head and pulled me with her in class.

-

In class I couldn't concentrate even a bit.
"...-roki..Todoroki!" I looked at the teacher, President Mic, to see him kinda mad.
"So could you answer my question now,please?" I looked at the
and nodded.
"You need to switch 'did' and 'what',then you need to add an Personal pronounce and then you have to add an verb to get a question and well the rest is often an object."
I'm glad the he wrote down his question.
"Mhm good. Good. Give me an example please." He said and I was glad that I am pretty good in English.
"What is the questionword did is the verb..they is the.person...think is the verb.. yesterday is the object?" I said and he nodded.
The rest of class was pretty boring I just wanted to go back to my dorm.

-

After class Momo and Shinso came over to me.
Momo with a big smile on her face and Shinso..well with his normal expression.
"Sho!!" She yelled and looked at me with a big really big smile.
"Momo?" I asked and her smile just grew wider.
"I have someone who would like to help you with your song." She said and pointed at Shinso.
Shinso?
"Uhm yeah I would really like to help." He said and rubbed the back of his neck.
"Oh..and how?" I asked.
"Well uh..Momo told me that your song..it isn't done yet?" He more likely asked but he was right.
"Yeah right." I said and nodded.

"Well maybe if you tell me what happened or why you wrote that song I could help you with the end." He said.
"Alright. Wanna meet at my dorm later?" I asked and he nodded.
"How about you two give each other your numbers so you can text?" Momo said and I remembered that she was still here.
"Good idea." I said and gave Shinso my number and he did the same.
"Alright see you later." I said and went to my dorm.

At my dorm I started doing homework and was done pretty fast.
Then I changed in something more comfortable and sat down on my bed.
"What now?" I sighed.
I know I wanted to text Shinso when I'm done but right now I'm not really in the mood to meet anyone.
I hate it when that happens..my mood just changes in one second to the other and my classmates probably won't understand why and..
I started thinking negative again.
I really need to stop but I really can't..
He cheated on you.
"Whatever.."
Its because you look ugly.
"Shut up.."
It's your own fault. If you would've changed yourself for him then he'd still be with you.
"I wanted to break up with him anyway.." I knew that was just a lie but I just wanted that voice to shut up.

You know what I'm gonna take a shower and get rid of that voice.
I thought and got up.
Then I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower.
You can't get rid of me that fast you know.
I ignored the voice and got out of my clothes.
Just look at you. This body. You looked a lot better in first year. That ugly scar. And your bitter full expression.
I got in the shower and stared at the wall for a bit.
The voice always finding something new to make me insecure about.
Come on just cut already.
"No. I won't do that." I said and I heard the voice chuckle.
Come on. I know you wanna do it.
The voice said and it was right.
"I can't.. I have to be strong.."
Strong for who? Nobody cares for you.
"Momo does.."
Come on she is just pretending.
"She isn't.."
She is.
Now do it.
Cut.
Now.
I reached for my razorblaid but I stopped myself and got out of the shower.
How peaethic.
I dried myself and got in comfortable clothes again.
Then went out and sat down on my bed again.
I got my phone and texted Shinso that he could come over.
Soon after I got an response.