Chapter 4:

Felix woke up bright and early to continue working on Changbin's sculpture, he woke up feeling a lot better but he'd be lying if he said he didn't feel any sort of anxiety, he was worried he'd mess up such an important sculpture for the most important person in this kingdom. He hummed as he carefully chipped the pieces of stone away, pursing his lips head too deep into what he was doing. But what he didn't know was Changbin was staring at the boy, his eyes tracing all the possible constellations on his face. He didn't want to bother the younger so he just stood and stare leading on the doorframe, Felix was humming a song, a light humming barely audible but just enough for Changbin to hear. The way his tongue stuck out little by little, small mutters escaping his breath, it was almost therapeutic to see Felix work.

Little did Changbin know, Felix knew he was there, not at first of course but long enough to catch him staring. "Are you gonna talk to me or just stare at me work?" he said removing the pencil on his ears a clicking sound leaving his mouth, Changbin stood flabbergasted, unaware Felix knew he'd been staring at him for who knows how long. "Cute" he smiled as he continued to work on the sculpture and this time it was Changbin's turn to blush, "oh shut up" he rolled his eyes while Felix continued to tease.

"How long does this take? 2-3 weeks?" Changbin asked and Felix started laughing hysterically, the laughter continued till Felix noticed the deadpan expression on Changbin's face, "Oh you're serious?" his laughter tied down clutching his stomach from the pain as he wiped a fake tear. "This can take me a few months, minimum 3, but it depends" Changbin tilted his head at the response clearly confused, "It means the more time I have to work on it and less talking, the quicker I can get it done" he snickered as an elongated 'oh' escaped Changbin's lips. The silence almost unbearable, really uncomfortable neither couldn't handle it, "I-I'm only messing with you Hyung it's okay" he said to fill in the silence. Changbin was clearly relieved, "you scared me for a second, I don't want to bother you" and Felix giggled.

"It doesn't bother me if it's you"