Song book

Hey heres chapter one, hope you enjoy it!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              Emily's POV-

                                  It's been a month since my big sister, Ema and I moved in with the Asahinas, fue to father getting married to Miwa Asahina. It's not so bad, but, their loud, while I'm quiet. I usually just sit in my room, writing or doing other stuff, like doing extra stuff for school. I'm a straight A student so go firgure, but no one really cares. RIght now though, I'm writing in my song book, when Ema calls me to come to her. I get up, slipping out my bedroom door, closing and locking it and goes down to the living room, where she sat with the twins on either side of her, while everyone else sat near or stood. Ukyo smiled at me. I walked down the stairs, keeping my eyes on my sister. She smiled at me, her pet squirrel, Juli, on her shoulder. I stood away from them, staring.

"Emily, can you do me a favor?" She said, sweetly. My sister was alwats sweet and kind hearted, but very oblivious. I nodded, zipping my mouth.

:Will you come and get into the family more, other than closing yourself off?" She asked. I sighed, smiling at her.

"Maybe," I said, my smile falling, as I walked off and up the stairs.

"DAMMIT!" Yusuke yelled," STOP ACTING LIKE A SPOILED BRAT AND LISTEN TO YOU'RE DAMN SISTER, ALL YOU EVER DO IS BE SNOTTY AND COMPLETE BITCH!" I stopped, my eyes wide, as tears fell down my cheeks. A smack was heard as Ukyo slapped Yusuke. I turned, crying.

"I hate you," I said, running up to my room, slamming the door and ripped my pictures off my wall, sobbing.

Ema's POV-

          "WHY WOULD YOU CALL HER THAT?!" Kaname snapped, glaring at Yusuke. Yusuke had a guitly look, as we heard Emily yelling about how much she hates this place and she rather leave. I was silently watching the stairs.

"It's not her fault," Wataru said, as everyone stopped talking and looked at Wataru.

"What do you mean?" Masaomi asked the salmon haired little boy. We all looked at him.

"Every night Emi-Nee cries in her room, looking at a picture of her mom," He said," I talk to her all the time, she tells me how lonely and sad she is, how she's very depressed and that's why she doesn't speak, she just sits and listens to music, writing in her song book, or doing homework, or extra work for school, but she does play with me, she hates it, she hates feeling unwanted, so be nice to her, let her open up to you as she did Ema and I." The boys were shocked, as I smiled and nodded.

"It's true, she was found by father on the side of the street, holding her mothers body," I said. Yusuke was hiding his eyes with his red bangs, clenching his fist. Then he ran up the stairs, to her room.

Emily's POV-

                             A banging sounded on my door, as I cried into my arms, laying on my bed. I didn't want to talk to anyone. The pounding on my door continued. Agitated, I jumped up, swinging the door open and was about to say something, when I was pulled into a hug.

"I'm sorry," Yusuke whispered into my ear. My eyes widened then went normal.

"Doens't matter, whats done is done," I said, as he pulled away, wiping his thumb under my eye and held it up to me, tears on it.

"Yes it does and no more of these, smile," He said, kissing my cheek and looked into my room,"Were putting those back up." He walked ina nd all afternoon, we put the pictures back up and cleaned my room. I smiled for once, which Yusuke started blushing and patted my head.

                             We were done by dinner, Yusuke and I raced each other down the stairs and into the dining room, which I sat next to Ema, sticking my tongue out at a annoyed Yusuke.

"YOU CHEATED!"  He yelled.

'DID NOT YOU'RE JUST TOO SLOW!" I puffed my cheeks, laughing. Everyone smiled. I smiled at everyone.

"You should smile more," Masaomi said, smiling right at me. Yusuke glared at him, but I just nodded.

"Hai," I grinned.

"OH MY GOD HER SMILE IS SO PRETTY!" Tsubaki screamed and Azusa smacked his head. I laughed. The rest of that night we had dinner and laughed then watched a movie in the living room as  a family, even Natsume and Hikaru were there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                      Sorry if it's short but here is the first chapter!!!!!