INNOCENCE (1)

Independence or death. If we get no revolution then we won nothing. We would rather die, than give in to you and join your smp. An existing nation known as Aspectopia, which is separated, emancipated, and independent from the nation of PSB SMP. The one thing stood between us and independence is me. My very existence show's no mercy for the growth of this great nation.

(Day's before the revolution)
Look Puff, everywhere the light touches is our nation, king's time as a ruler rises and falls like the sun, one day the sun may rise with my time here will rise with you as the president of this great nation.
Sometimes I think, should this conflict end with them, or It ended with me?

The answer's always simple "There nothing more wonderful than the love of a family, but sometimes violence is the key to our solution"

This nation has no guarantee of victory without my hands involved but, being a president would never be my decision due to my unfinished business.

(Story talks to Tehkotak on the hillside)

"This nation so called Aspectopia only has 4 people, does it really matter to step aside from what you could've achieve and help a nation whose people aren't even leaders?"

"Are you willing to give up your name, your power, your treasure, and even your dignity for this nation?"

"A man like you, willing to give me an opportunity to conquer a nation a lead it towards independence. I could not do anything but be gracious of your will."

"A nation needs a man that will lead it's people to a better future, were taking one more step and it's all on our matter, people will be judging us, reclaim that I should've never joined this nation due to my unfinished business. People will hunt us down like a rain deer, they'll never stop until I let go of this country once and for all. I failed you and I'm sorry, but my heart considered and made myself a different man, a man that will support and help this very nation of ours to be something that other's wouldn't see as how they seen me. An enemy, an unfair opponent. But, in cause of all these war was the me being "unfair" to this server."

"Jess, if there by any chance this nation would be the only nation that had independence against all of the people of the great PSB SMP, this is a start to a new era, cause today I here by decree you as the new president of this great nation of Aspectopia."

"Hope this would be our only option other than many. We could've just take the chance and ended but with his very existence our nation would always be an enemy to society."

"It's now or never, whatever it takes, our nation, this land we stand upon will be Independence for once and for all, gather all your resources, all of our allies, because today. Today is where Aspectopia becomes "the" first ever nation to so be called Independent, so yet may of all our fallen brothers in combat, that have been supporting us on making this nation what it is today. Their name shall be remembered forever. This is for Aspectopia let's end this!"

"This war isn't the end yet, this war might've been over for Aspectopia, but not for me. I still have some unfinished business."

"Do you think it'll be wise for you to take back the throne you had days ago. You had a nation now, you are our wise president, you are a leader."

"No! I'm not the man I used to be, I used to live alone, dominate all on my own, but this is my fight not this nations. I'll take back the throne alone, this is the fight that only me vs the 4 of them, just like old times. "

"But I don't think you can take this alone."

"Hush! Its me I can take it! Im not just some Minecraft player who dies to fall damage, I'm LittleStory the descendant of Technoblade, the legend."

"NO! ill help you, I don't give a shit about your excuses, this is our fight too, you don't have to do this alone."

"I'm sorry... but this is my fight, not yours not even yours, their mine.. I don't want this nation to suffer the pain that im feeling today, tomorrow and forever. I want this nation to be the future of PSB SMP. So please.. just stay.. their mine.. I can take it."

"But what if you die?"

"Never.. trust me.."

"Huh.. well if that's what u want then this is your last time here, I herby as the president of Aspectopia, show you LittleStory the door of our nation, due to your unfinished business that will affect the future of this nation!!"

"Thank you.. all of you.. we had good memories together, but as always good times must come to an end eventually am I right?Bye.."

~~^.^~~
Hai guys! I'm back.
This is story from my best friend Little Story. Hope you guys enjoy. Don't forget to vote.  And see you later.
Bye bye