INNOCENCE (2)

(Mountain Top)
"Huh.. just you?" Muff asked.
"What do you expect, I'm a man Story, I've changed since the last time we met, when you surrendered the key for your nation independence in exchange for you being here to end this conflict once and for all, cause it's either you die or I die, and I think you know the answer!" Little story was told.
"Verywell!"
(Fight broke out, and I dominated Muff)
"Wait HOLD STOP STOP STOP!!!.. STOP NOW! STOP AND LISTEN PLEASE!!" He yelled.
"NO! I've done all the listening, your dead!"
"If I were to say, its always been the 4 of us vs you what will you expect pfftt.."
"HAH! Wdym!"
"YOUR DEAD STORY!! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING! Put you armour in the hole, all of it!"
"Why would you think ill do that?!"
"KILL HIM! YOURE DEAD NOW! WE'VE GOT TRIDENTS AND GOD APPLE'S, WHAT DO YOU HAVE NOTHING!!! HAHAH!!"

"No.. wait... listen.. here.. take it you wanted it right!.."(Gives gear and armor)
"Pffftt that wasn't so hard wasn't it.. Well then now time to end this"
"HAH!"
"HEY STOP! STOP NOW MUF!"
"What?!"
"You might've had all those tridents and god apple's but what you don't have is THE SERVER!"
(Puff and all the people of the PSB SMP appeared on the portal)
"WAIT WHAT!!!.. WTF.. hehey.. guys.. what are ya'll doing here?!!"
"Your reign is over muf.. you've cause chaos, destruction, and dominion of the people of PSB SMP!"
"This is where the road ends for you! Story did his job by protecting, and repairing this server, and what did you do? NOTHING! Story gave everything for the sake of this server and the nation of Aspectopia, while you're just sitting on your throne, like you have all the power"
"BECAUSE I DO HAVE ALL THE POWER!"
"I'm afraid you don't, outnumbered, outmatch, outgunned. Throw your armour weapons, everything in the hole now or we'll take your last life!"
"DO IT NOW!"
"OKAY FINE!.." Little Story drop's items, all 4 of them.

(After the great battle, it ended with Muff and the rest of his followers were brought to his own man made prison.)

(Hillside)
"Story, you okay?" Mike ask.
"Yes.. thank you.." he said.
"Told you, you'll need help.."
"Mhm.."
"What are you goin to do with them now?"
"Umm.. Well, instead of killing them, why don't we put them in the prison?"
"The pandora's vault?"
"Yes.. there's like no chance of them escaping right?"
"True.."
"Wait Mike.. you know about the prison?" Little story ask.
"Yes, I build the prison, Muff paid me for making it."
"But I'll take them from here. You can't go. I'm sorry, I can't reveal the prison's secret and dignity. But their in good hands now, they'll never hurt anyone anymore. Trust me" Mike continued.
"I do.."
"Thanks.. we'll take it from here guys, ya'll can go back now.."
"Hey Puff.."
"Mhm?"
"Thank's for everything.. Now I owe you one."
"Pfftt yeah whatever."

~~~
Next : Desolate
Cr : Little Story