finale(2) chapter 31.

***

Malyk

"Nikko. I took care of most of them. You can shoot now, over." Kiara says to him.

I look at Mason and Allan who are squatting quietly waiting for him to say something. Mason was finishing her bombs and we helped her set it up around the huge metal door.

And then a moment later... "Target eliminated."

We all back up putting our ear muffs on and Mason presses a button blowing up one of the bombs that causes all of them to blow. You can hear the crowd of the party fall silent before screaming.

When the door falls down I walk into a brightly lit white room with a huge bed of money in the middle.

"We're rich!" I yell crawling on the money and laying down. "I feel like Denver off of Money Heist." I sigh and Allan laughs. Great show folks, great show.

"Malyk get up and help." Mason says as she starts putting the money into the duffle bags.

"M&M plus Allan, you gotta hurry, Kiara and Chase got rid of most but not all Security. They're trying to find where the noise came from." Zaniya warns us.

"M&M?" Mason questions.

"It's a name I made up for you guys! Both your names start with M and you're twins so you guys are M&M." Chase says proudly.

"Haha I like that!" I laugh while zipping up the duffel bag that we finished.

"Okay let's quickly fill this next bag." Allan pulls it in the room and we begin stuffing it.

When we're done, Allan and Mason sling the bags over their shoulder and we stand up, leaving the room.

"You two get to the copter, I'll stay behind to make sure Kiara and Nikko make it safely." I nod and they both run off to a hallway leading to the back.

I grab Brenda my machine gun and wrap her around my neck and arm like you'd do a slash. I load the bullets in both my pistols and put the rest of all my ammo into my strap and belt that's holding my guns.

Walking down the hallway I see people scrambling, trying to leave and I guess them seeing me strapped from head to toe makes them more scared. Because of all the chaos, I can't find Kei and Nikko. When I turn I see Eliels body in the chair with a bullet hole in the middle of his head.

Damn Nikolai.

I blend myself in the crowd so I can get to the back door easier but someone spins me around and I feel a fist connect with my face.

I look up to see security, three of them. The man in the front swings again and I dodge it and kick him in the leg, snapping his knee inward and he falls groaning in agony.

The other two charge at me and I swing my elbow at one of their faces, hitting him in the nose. I'm tackled by the other knocking the wind out of me. He sits up, pulling his fist back to punch me in the face but I move my head just in time so that his fist hits the floor beside my head.

I take out my gun and pop him in the head, pushing him off of me. I quickly shoot the other two, not caring who saw. They're all scared shitless anyway. Now I just need to get outta here.

"Kiara and Nikolai...where are you!?" I yell into the earpiece over the screams of the crowd.

"Roof!" Kiara yells back and it sounded like they were having trouble.

I quickly get off the floor and run through people getting to the back door. I open it, running up the stairs to the roof of the building.

When I finally make it to the roof. I see the bodies of dead men lying around. About a dozen of them.