CHAPTER 16

I wasn't confused anymore. No, I was very sure that this man had fallen for my charms. My wolfish charms won out and he didn't even know it.

I was smiling at his sleeping face, utterly exhausted after the second round he induced on us. I was happy, my chest lighter and my mouth watered just at the sight of his back muscles in the light.

In this calm I finally got a good look at his tattoos, finally my senses were focused on admiring him more than lusting after his cock. His back was littered with symbols and patterns that molded together beautifully, I wondered what they meant and why he got them, his shoulder blade had the picture of a moon behind a tree and birds flying over.

I tried to recall last night, the tattoos on his chest and bit my lip as my mind lost track and the image blurred. I'd wait for him to wake.

Marks of red were left behind and I winced hoping they would heal and that they didn't hurt as much as they looked, I didn't really break skin which I was glad for. And the tattoos helped in hiding them some but I could see them.

Emmett shifted, rubbing his face in his pillow before he hand reached out and took my hand and brought it close then he settled. I smiled at how he searched for me even in his sleep.

If there was any doubt before it was gone now. This man was my boyfriend and I was his boyfriend and we were going to live happily ever after. It was official based on how primitive and instinctual he was last night. He felt our bond and he probably ignored it at first but now not anymore.

Suddenly all those secret touches, those soft smiles and surprise embraces made so much more sense and I kicked myself for not wanting to jump to my own conclusions but it was okay, because it is what it is now.

I traced his eye brow- "if you touch me again I can't promise I'll keep my hands to myself."

I may have created a sex maniac.

His eyes fluttered and my finger froze over his eyebrow and I watched with wide eyes as he blinked and rubbed his eyes. He turned his head away, moved and opened his drawer and shifted so he was laying on the hand that held candy which he gave one to me and ate one himself.

"I got these after Katya told me my breath stinks even though she was the one to wake me up without warning and expect answers." He smiled and I quickly ate one.

"Smart kid." I laughed and Emmet groaned and rolled his eyes before getting closer to me, the man climbed on top of me and kissed my lips once, twice, a third time and lingered before opening my legs, grinning before he settled between them and I felt his hard cock pressing into me. "You were serious."

"Yes," his eyes were darkened, lingered on my mouth before meeting my gaze. He kissed me deeply, we ended up playing a game where we switched candies, mine was grape and his was cherry flavoured. It didn't take long for me to be hard and he didn't waste time probing at my ass.

His primal need for me, the complete impatience turned me on that as he moved in and out, I was a moaning mess, the candy was hard and had fallen out my mouth, sorry, not sorry.

Emmet was grunting into my ear, panting as he sucked on my earlobe and hitting my spot over and over and it was frustrating how good it felt. How close I was getting.

He held my ass then, spreading me wide for himself as he went to town, I pleaded with him not to stop, digging my nails into his chest until finally I froze with a gasp and came. He groaned and bit my neck thrusting sloppy and stilling emptying himself again.

"I don't know why," he panted and swallowed heavily. "But you feel too good to stop." I chuckled and moaned as he gave a final thrust, his cock softening.