The Missing Children Incident

The Purple Man walked into the back room, where Spring trap-the golden suit- was. The Bite of '87 occurred not too long ago, the children were next to be in a close to death situation. This time, they won't come back. The Purple Man got into the suit, not making any sudden movements. He walked to the dining part of the restaurant, where all the kids were. There were five kids, Toby, Carolyn, Oliver, Savanna, and Tiffany. "Look! Look at that golden robot!" Savanna pointed out. "He's trying to lead us somewhere... Should we follow him?" Carolyn cautiously asked. "Of COURSE we should follow him! He'll lead us to an area we've never seen before! Let's go!" Savanna convinced all of the five children to follow her and the golden "Bonnie". Purple Man shut the door behind the final child. "Are you ready to play a game?" Purple Man asked the children.
"Yes!!" All the children answered. Purple Man smiled inside the suit and pulled a knife out of the suit. All the children screamed and were running around the room. The first to be killed was Savanna, then Oliver, Toby, Carolyn, then finally Tiffany. "Th-they're dead... W-what have I done, and why did I laugh?" Purple Man asked himself. Blood. *Foreshadowing be like*