2

❝𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮❞

"AS I WAS saying, nothing sucks for than physics." mikey says, opening his locker.

"i have never agreed with you more, the new teacher is also a pain in the ass." keisuke admits.

"or you two just suck." ken tells them.

"not everyone is good at everything like you and takashi, ken." f/n says.

"says the one with the best grades between all of us." he replays.

"don't say it like i'm supposed to know how the hell i am passing ! you know i'd rather do something else than study."

as the two continued to bicker, a new presence makes his way towards the four. stopping behind the l/n, the person blows a small wind into the h/c-ette's ear.

a shiver is send down their spine, while out of reflex, they elbow the new person. "ach ! jeez, if i'd knew you we're going to hit me this hard i wouldn't have done that." a way too familiar voice spoke.

"you should know better then to even approach me..." f/n responds. "...rin."

"the one and only, at your service."

"what do you need ?" they asks, turning around to face the blond.

the latter takes a can of iced tea out of his backpack and hands it to his soulmate. "i just came to give you this."(if you don't like iced tea then imagine it's something else like coke or idk)

the other hesitantly takes the cold beverage "thanks....why did you get me one tho ?"

"i know it's your favorite so i though that i should get you one since i was getting some coffee anyway." rin explains and puts his hand on their shoulder, noticing that this time, f/n isn't slapping his hand away.

the shorter says with a sigh "i appreciate it...let me give you back the money--"

"no need. i got it for you. i'll see you in geography. see ya, love." and with that, he disappeared within the crowd of students passing by.

"what in the fuck nuckles just happened ?!" the brunet asks, looking at the l/n.

"i don't know. i only that f/n's down bad" mikey tells him.

"i am not ! i just-...i..." they scoff. "one words about this and i'm snapping your necks.". f/n opens their can and take a sip. "it's even my favorite flavor....i swear this guy is getting creepier day by day."

"or he's just very nice towards you, and you should appreciate him for trying." the tallest of them says starting to walk to his next class. "see ya after school."

"y'know...𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮." baji tells l/n, before waving at them and the blond, walking to his next period.

the two remained also bid their goodbyes and part ways for their classes, baji's words stuck in f/n's head.

--------------------------------------------------➬

rin walks inside the geography classroom, halfway through the break, to make sure no one takes his place, in the far back, but he stops his track when he notices a floof of familiar blond hair.

"oi !" he calls out, the person waking up slowly, a groan escaping his chest as he arises from the chair. "chifuyu, right ?"

"huh ? oh, yeah, that's me....looks like i really fell asleep during the lesson." he says putting his book and notes back in his bag. "thanks for waking me up."

"you were in my seat, i had to." the latter told him, sitting down as the other made his way out if the classroom.

"oh, yeah, piece of advice, as a thanks for waking me up, f/n likes trips to the museum. there's a new exhibition they want to go and check out." and with that he left.

'new exhibit huh ? thanks man. but, will they want to come with me ?'

--------------------------------------------------

"for the second project of this semester, i want you to make a presentation of any city from europe. i have prepared small notes with names. now, one by one, from the back to the front, please make your way down here and choose." the teacher says.

rin looks at the raw he is and notices that he's the only one there, so with a groan he gets up and pick one ' Lisabona '.

and like that, one by one, each student had picked one. "i will wait for the finished results in two weeks.  i will give you the details of the project next time. dismissed."

the sound of paper starts to be heard in the classroom and every student starts picking up their stuff. l/n looks behind, at rin, only to find him with his eyes on his phone.

the sensation of someone's glance on him makes rin look up the meet with his favorite pair if e/c eyes. the male smiles at them, throw his backpack over his shoulder, salute and take his leave.

'keisuke is right.... i'm down bad for him... fuck'