When You Guys Babysit

This scenario was requested by Aoii_Sanzuu and k0ranieee. English isn't my first language. So there will be some bad grammar. And also, please know that this is fiction and the things I wrote are not real unless I confirm it is real. I forgot to mention, I don't own the drawing up there ↑ so credit to the artist that made it. Enjoy!

Keys:

Y/n: Your name

U/n: User name

'...': Thinking

'...': Author note

Tw!: Children

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Your P.O.V

Children's.

I hate children's.

Well, accept for the well-behave ones. But they're very rare.

My friend asked me to babysit their little sibling because she have some errands to attend. She have two siblings. One is named Annie, she very quiet and shy but when she gets along with new people or meet a familiar face, she can be very expressive and energetic. Another one is Axel, he can be quite chaotic, loud, and a bit of a crackhead but he can be serious at times.

You asked her if you can invite your boyfriend to assist you since, you have a very tight schedule and you have some videos to edit. Thankfully, she says yes. You asked Allen to help you with babysitting and he said yes. You feel a bit of burden lift off your shoulders. You go and try to look your best and bring some gadgets and stuff for yourself.

The clothes you wear: