Hayden Gray

I was on my feet walking in his direction. It was to late to turn back now. Before I knew it I was right in front of him...

He looked up and I can see his perfect green eyes staring right at mine. I got butterflies. SHIT! I never said something. Well isn't this awkward.

"How can I help you?"
Wow that's embarrassing. He said something before I did. First impression. Fail.

"You're a skater eh?"

You're a skater eh. When the hell does someone say that Jenny?! The only words that came out. Great I'm a failure.

"Yea I like to skate around a bit." -His voice sounded so beautiful like walking into heaven expect this was planet earth.

"Do you skate around here often" I asked
"Yea I try as much as I can, but summer school and sports"
"Summer school?"
"Yea my parents said if I don't get my grades up this year I would need a tutor."
"I could tutor you if you need help?"
"That's sounds great"
"Oh. My names Jenny, Jenny Beckett."
"I'm Hayden Gray."
"I'm gonna go back to my friends now see you around maybe!"
"Wait before you go. Do you wanna make a deal?"

Oh lord what was I getting myself into now?! Was this a mistake?!

"What is it?" I asked
"If you tutor me, I teach you how to skate"

More time with him. What if he liked me?! I had one answer in mind and said it.

"Deal"