Wall William Days Are No More

It was a normal day for Karen Yeager, bothering employees, asking for managers, being hated. She was at her apex of life. The epitome of Karenkind. If only she knew what was happening behind Wall William. The Titanager was orchestrating the destruction of Wall William using his puppets, Employee Titans.

Out of nowhere Employee Titans start attacking Wall William at once. Of course they cause no damage since their minimum wage jobs give them no strength. All except Intern Titan. No one understood them. They weren't paid a cent but worked like no other, just to impress Titanger.

There is now a crack in the once thought unbreakable Wall William. There was barely anyone to put a defense as well. No one expected such an attack to happen. Karen couldn't handle such a disgrace to occur.

She started yelling at managers to give her scout's gear. She wouldn't stop until she got what she wanted... what she DESERVED. A hopeless manager gave her the gear already losing his will to live.

She strapped on the gear not knowing a single thing about it, but her Karen Instincts kicked in. She somehow knew exactly what to do.

She looked at the Employee Titans with malicious intent but she knew she needed to see what's happening with her parents Karen, and Cevin. She ran her way to her house seeing the worst thing she could've saw......