The Unsightly Scene

A destructed house was in front Karen Yeager. She couldn't believe it, NO, she didn't want to believe it. Two tears ran down her face. One for Karen, another for Cevin. For the first time a Karen showed sadness.

She looked her house seeing if she could find her parents anywhere, ANYWHERE. Then she smelled an horrid scent. The scent of death.

Karen scrimmaged through the debris while yelling "Mom" and "Dad." She then finds a hand under the debris. Hoping their is life, but knowing deep down their isn't. She picks it up to find the dead body of Karen and Cevin. She cries out in anger, sadness, hatred.

She gets up with determination in her eyes, in her soul. She runs outside looking at the titans with nothing but hatred. She slashes the titans but they keep regenerating. She didn't know they had a weakness.

When Karen starts lose to hope and figure like no other goes to her, Gabi.
Karen never expected this. Gabi was her childhood bully. Karen already felt defeated so seeing Gabi made her want to end it all. Unexpectedly Gabi put out a hand to pick up Karen.

"Gabi why are you here, you know what you've done to me." Karen said with distraught in her voice.

"I'm here to help you Karen."

"You can't help me at a time like this."

"I know something that can kill the titans..."