Chapter 1-

After the class E escaped from the mob by using the bus, the crowd naturally died out. The security, with karasuma in charge, were out of breath. Who knew they were that eager to not even care about the truth.

The fact that koro sensei took the kids as hostages were totally false, and they still made the news misleading. Karasuma was angry, how can they be heartless? The kids just lost that person and u asked if he mistreated them?

"Hey karasuma-san, have u seen that beauty who helped us earlier? It's kinda boring now I have nothing to do so I was wondering if I could find her to talk", a junior who just got the job this year asked him.

"You mean Irina? Sure, she went to the food stands that serves five star types", karasuma replied in his usual cold tone. Truthfully, he wasn't sure where she had gone, she had told him that she was going there so knowing Irina, she would be there.

After helping to clean up a little, he walked back home but strange enough he couldn't spot her. He put out his phone to call her so that she would not end up being lost.

The phone line picked up," Irina don't tell me u got lost?" This was usual, Irina always lost her way to go to his flat.

"Um,hello? Are you this person's husband?" It wasn't Irina's voice, karasuma wondered if her phone got stolen, but he doubted that.

"Why do you have her phone?" he asked," and where is she?"

"Sh-she had an accident and she's currently here in the hospital,"the girl said,"and things are going bad."

Karasuma bolted from where he was standing and tracked Irina's phone. Why did she get in an accident? And why now? For how long? Is that why he didn't see her? Countless questions popped into his mind but he got no time to waste.

His heart felt weird, aching at the thought of her getting hurt. Please be safe, please! Flashbacks of her smile and the way she cling onto him came to him. 'Ka.ra.su.ma!!! Stop being such a bore cookie!' 'Karasuma, look!'

It all went down when he arrived at the hospital. Irina was in coma and the reason for that wasn't clear. She was hit brutally and judging from the wound, it was most likely hit when she wasn't aware. That was impossible! Irina never let her guard down so why-

Karasuma was hit behind by the nurse, but how did he not notice it? The nurse, why didn't he sense it?

He looked behind the nurse and saw the junior that he spoke before. He mouthed the word 'Surprise!'That hit karasuma... It was his fault.. He told where Irina was, she was probably waiting for him, that might be why she didn't notice. 

The blood pressure went down as he felt dizzy. 'Ah,' he thought, 'I never got to ask her why she loves me..'

Darkness swallowing him whole, dragging him deep down slowly bit by bit. He wished that he could see her again... Hoping for her whining voice.

He felt blinding light pressuring his eyes even though he couldn't seem to open them. When the light stopped, he was weirdly able to open his eyes and saw an unfamiliar bedroom. He seemed to be sleeping, was it all a dream?

He felt something soft pressed against his bare chest, he realised he was naked. Irina snuggled near him, sleeping soundly also naked. Karasuma was shocked, Irina looked a little older, it was obvious! But what shocked him most was what was he doing with her?

'I have a bad feeling about this!' he sighed thinking. What happened was too real to be a dream, and usually he would feel awkward if he even saw Irina clinging but now he didn't seem to feel like it. Instead, he was holding back his desire for her that he never knew of.

He bent down and kissed her forehead, she might have been sore all over because of him- wait? What was he thinking?

'I guess she's cute if she's sleeping', he smiled.