Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

I woke up with piercing pain in my head. I looked at my surroundings. It was really dark with just some light coming through a door. "Hey". I shouted. I was tied on a chair with ropes. "LET ME GO".

Suddenly someone spoke from my side. I couldn't see who but I recognized the voice. "Stop shouting. My head is already paining". It was yoongi. "So what? Do I care". I said rolling my eyes. Suddenly the door bursted open.

"Stop shouting baby girl". I saw Johnny coming in with a lustful smirk.

"YOU THE FK WHY ARE YOU HERE AS*HOLE". I said looking at him angrily.

"Aww baby girl is angry. But you still look cute". He said cupping my cheeks.

"Take your dirty hands off my face". I kicked his part. He grasped in pain. "You bitch". He pulled my hair.

"Can you both stop". Yoongi said looking at us with no emotions. "Well no". He went in the direction of the door and pressed some buttons. The room lit up suddenly. Everyone was in the room. They were coming into conscious.

"Are you all okay". I said worridly. "Yeah don't worry". Jisoo unnie said.

Johnny came towards me. "So as everyone is awake. Let's have some fun". He said and pulled a chair in center.

"No one is interested in your shitty games". Lisa shouted at him.

"Well who said I care. Well let's start with you baby girl". He glared at lisa but then looked at me with a smirk. "Stop calling me that asshole". I said glaring at him.

"You look like a hungry beast so let's do this". He came towards me and kept on coming closer and closer until our faces were just a few inches behind.

"I missed you". Just then he smashed his lips on mine. I couldn't process anything but kissed him back. I bit his lower lip hard enough that it started bleeding.

He pulled back when he felt pain. "The fuck you are naughty baby girl". I spat out the blood that was on my lips and smirked at him.

Suddenly the door was being knocked at. He went outside and closed the door behind him. I sighed. I took off the ropes on me and went towards the door. There was a piece of glass on the floor. I took it up and sat in the same position as before just putting the ropes on me as before.

"Wow you escapee out easily". Hoseok said looking at me. Just then we heard a cracking sound. Everyone looked at the direction. "Sorry I think I broke the chair". Namjoon said making everyone laugh.

Just then I felt Yoongi staring at me. I looked at him. We made an eye contact but got interrupted as the door opened again.

"Hello people". A man in his 50s came in but he looked familiar like way too familiar. He looked at me. "Remembered me little princess". *Wait what that nickname.* Suddenly I got flashes. "You... You killed Dad and mom. It was you. You mf". I didn't realized my hand was bleeding because of my grip tightening on the piece of glass In my hand.

He started laughing evily. "You are just like your parents. Even you look like your mom. But that bitch was a whore". "Don't you dare talk like that about my parents. How you dare to kill them like that. Like what did they ever did to you. You rat".

"Oh princess. You don't know. Your mom was supposed to marry me but she cheated behind my back with that asshole and had you". He said with tint of sadness and anger in his eyes.

"She never liked you. She was forced to". I said rolling my eyes. "Don't you act like you know everything".

"I do know though". He just ignored me and when towards Yoongi.

"You fking man go the hell away from my life". Yoongi said as he was coming closer to him. "Son are you gonna be just like this after I did everything you wanted". *Son? He is yoongi's father wha-*

"What did you did for me. Everything you did was for yourself. You killed the only person I had and now you wanna kill my friends too".

"She forced me to. Or else she had taken you away from me".

"That would have been better". He said looking at my side like he is signaling me about something.

I was confused for sometime but I got it. I quietly went towards him and put the glass piece on his neck. Suddenly the door got opened and Johnny came in. *perfect timing*.

"Don't you dare Johnny". I said warning him. "Calm down baby girl. Or else it will be your own lose".

"Stay away". I shouted at him.

Everyone else untied themselves and helped others to. I signaled them to leave first. "Don't anyone dare stop them or else find him dead". I went out still the glass piece on his neck.

Yoongi came towards us and **Bang**. I looked at Yoongi. He has a gun in his hand. He was the one who shooted his father.......

He fell down on the floor with blood coming out from his body. Johnny came running towards him.

I took the gun from yoongi's hand and shooted Johnny.

"I really did loved you for a while I regret doing so but you piece of shit you deserved it". I said as tears started flowing out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~