Chapter 3

Leo pov.

After I hugged Raph I sat down and gave him milk.He drank it and smile and it's make me smile too everytime.I don't know why but always when he smile it's make me feel good.,,Leo?"I heard a voice and saw Master Splinter.

,,Yes,father?"

,,May I speak with Raph later?"He asked and I nodded.Father smiled at Raph and he smiled back.

20 minutes later:

I brought Raph to Splinter and waited nervous because I didn't knew what he wanted to do with him.,,Raphael,my son.Do you remember who we are?Or why you are now so small?"Father asked calm while he drank tea.,,You are my father and Leo,Donnie and Mikey are my brothers."Raph answered in a cute voice.,,But Leo is my favorite!"I smiled again.,,And all I can remember is that I was in my bed and that my whole body hurt."Raph explained us.,,Alright my son,but never forget that we will all love you for ever"Splinter said and Raph nodded.Then I took Raph in my arms and went to the living room where Mikey was.,,Hey Raphie,do you want to watch a movie?"Mikey asked.,,Yay"Raph smiled big.,,Ok what should we watch?"I asked Mikey.,,What about winnie the pooh?"Mikey answered and I nodded.15 minutes later Baby Raph and I sat on the couch and watched the movie untill I fell something rolled down my legs.I looked down and saw pee.,,RAPH DID YOU JUST MADE YOUR TOILET ON MY LAP!!?"I yelled but gasped as I realized that I made Raph cry.,,Raph,no.Don't cry.That's ok.Just stop crying."I said and Raph looked up to me.,,I'm sorry Leo",,Raph it's ok."I smiled and he replied my smile.,,Maybe he should wear diapers"Donnie announce.,,I want diapers too!!"Mikey yelled happy.,,But..,You know your to old for it?"Donnie asked and Mikey laughed.,,Dude,I was joking"Then Donnie went somewhere amd came back with some diapers.,,Ok here Raph.Come,I help you to wear it on"I said in a calm voice and wore Raph the diaper on.He looked down and then back to me.I smiled once again and hold Raph near to me.,,Good night Leo",,Good night Raphie",,I love you"Raph said and closed his green eyes.,,I love you too Raph"

A/N:Chapter 3 :D.I know it was boring and short and thanks for all the ideas.Sorry for my bad english and see ya next chapter and...thanks for all the votes.