❤️female square fluff

imstupidoki
Reader pov

It's the second game and I was watching everyone and making sure no staff member was slacking off.

(Time skip to the end because I'm lazy)

Now we're at the end and there's a good amount of players that didn't pass. I was about to tell the staff to kill them but someone got behind me and started strangling me. He grabbed my gun and shot 2 of the staff then point it at the staff. "How come everyone got easier shapes and you call that fear". I signal to the staff to kill the rest in the room. Once done they spilt in half and in comes the Frontman. My best friend and crush. " Turn around" player said forcing me to turn around and face him. I put my hand behind my lower back and signed 'wait'. "Take off you mask" player said. I took my right hand and place it on my mask and made my left hand in to a 3.
He had the gun pointed at me. I slowly lifted it. 2.
It was half way off but the black cloth covered my mouth and i know that's how far I can go. 1.
I moved fast to the side and the gun followed me as I moved and he shot the side of my shoulder. Before he could kill me Frontman shot in the him in the head and I held my wound.

Frontman pov

I sped walked to y/n and kneeled "are you ok" I said. She look up at me "yeah" she said then hiss. She held the side of her left shoulder blood slowly want through her pink jumpsuit. " Let's get you patched up" i grabbed her right arm and lifted her up slowly. She hiss in pain.

I feel so bad I shouldn't have let her be a guard but she's a good leader and keeps my company. But the most important part is that one day she may be my future girlfriend since her feelings for me have got more visible

She was standing holding her wound. I held her waist and stayed on the side of her. Walking at her pace

(Time skip)

Frontman pov
In his bathroom

Me and y/n are in my bathroom and I'm fixing her wound. Me and her mask were off sense she has been my best friend/crush for 19 years and knows everything about me. She's sitting on the counter while I stitched her up. Surprisingly the bullet hit the edge of her shoulder and wasn't that bad. This gave me some relief. 'Her skin is so soft' I held the side of her arm.

"Are are alright?" I snapped out of my trance by her voice. I looked up and she was staring at me. I had just finished stitching her I must have zoned out after. I nod my head "yeah I'm ok" I said. I avoid eye contact knowing I was blushing. I heard her giggle. I started putting the med kit away and putting things back in its order trying to distract myself from her.

Reader pov

I giggled seeing him blushing. I saw he was putting things away so I went to his room to see if he has different clothes for me to wear or if I had clothes myself. I remember some days I was sleeping here after having nightmares from my past.

After a little bit I found some of his sweatpants and a plain black shirt. I checked to see if he was still busy in the bathroom. Seeing it's back to where it was before we came and so he wasn't there so I went to go change.

Once I was done. I went to the lounging room and see he was sitting and looking players folder for some reason. I went behind him and hanged my arms around his neck. Making him jump a little. "What are you doing" I said. "Just looking through the players that are alive and I'm quite impressed" he said. He knew I know he was lying. He stopped and looked up at me and saw that I was wearing his clothes. I saw his face go red again it made me laugh this time. "You look adorable when you blush" I said. He scratches face make it look like a pout. He got up and walked around the chair and was now in front of me. I looked up at him (or down if you are tall girl) and stared into his eyes.

Without thinking I got my tippy toes ( down or forward) and kissed him. Fast pack on the lips. I looked down and blushing. I then look up and see you stunned blushing red. "I'm sorry I wasn't thinking i-" before I could say anything else he kissed me but for longer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me there. Just felt like a dream.

Frontman pov

'OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING' I held her waist and slowly pulled her close to me hugging her body. Waiting for this for years. I can finally hold her close. I can finally kiss her.

Me and her put away for air. I just smiled at her and she smiled back. "So I guess you know how I feel" she said. "Even though you're good at hiding your emotions throughout the years it got pretty obvious the last couple year" I said. She just smiled not taking her eyes off of mine. 'I wish this could last forev-'

I heard the elevator ding. I fastly moved her into my room grabbed my mask from bathroom. "Sir?" Guard 46 said. "Yes" I said as I walked out. "We're ready for the 'game' to begin" 46 said. "Ok give me a sec I want to check on something first" I said. 46 nodded and left.

I went into my room and saw her sitting on my bed. "The 'game' is about to begin isn't it" she said. "Yes it is" I said walking towards her. She got up standing in front of me and hugged me. I slipped my mask off and kissed her head. "You can stay here for the night " I said. She smiled at me and said "ok...love" I smiled and kissed her one last time before walking to the door. But before leaving I said.

"Goodnight darling"

A/n

First time writing a story and oh my God this took me a full day and if there's any bad grammar just know that it's my first time writing something on here and I have bad grammar in real life so yeah anyways I'm tired I'm going to go to bed I hope you guys have a good day ❤️

~ren