5

—— MIDNIGHT

—— MIDNIGHT

Yeeun invited me to watch her street racing, it took a lot of convincing but I gave in because I love her. And honestly if I was the one asking her, she would say yes the first time of asking.

I picked up my black leather jacket, sliding my arms into the holes of the jacket. After I got the jacket on, I tied my hair up into a ponytail.

I could hear the Yeeun's car from out my door honking a copious amount of times. I rushed out of the door and hopped into the car, "

"Took you long enough."

"Come on I was only 5 minutes late"

"Well now we'll have to get there 5 minutes earlier, buckle your seatbelt bae because you're in for a bumpy ride." Yeeun smirked, but before I could hinder what she was telling me...

She sped onto the road, I screamed and quickly buckled my seatbelt at the fastened speed she was going in.

"SEO YEEUNNNNN." I shrieked, holding onto my seatbelt so that dear life wouldn't be injured.

"Just two more minutes we'll make it there!"

"roll up the windows I think I'm going to be sick!" I held onto my mouth.

"Oh no...you are not puking on my precious baby." She warned, but little did she know I was lying. I don't have motion sickness.

I just didn't want her going in such a fast speed, it makes your head spin.

"Hold on tight!! We'll get there!!"

With that, the speed increased. This girl, I thought she would slow down but no... I shouldn't have said that.

After minutes of driving we finally arrived, I jumped out of the car and inhaled deeply to take in fresh cold air.

"I'm never getting into your car." I huffed, turning around only for my face to crash into someone's chest.

"God damn..." I rubbed my forehead, "You. What the hell are you doing here?" Jungwon pointed at me

I looked up, connecting my eyes with the male's unhappy eyes. "She's with me, oh Jungwon I forgot to introduce you to her. My cousin Hyerim"

"Of course she's with you- wait what?! She's your cousin?!?" He questioned in disbelief, emitting a scoff.

"Yes and?" I raised a brow.

"Pathetic." He snickered, shifting his eyes to Sunghoon who just stared at me then staring back at Yeeun with a smirk on his face.

What a confusing man.

His eyes went back to normal, empty and dark like how it always is in school. "Park Sunghoon. May the best player win." Another boy extended his hand for Sunghoon to shake.

Sunghoon accepted his hand and shook it, sharping his gaze as he makes contact with the male. "You know who will win already you fucker." Sunghoon thought to himself.

"Before you go. You know what to address me as, you know what I go by. And you know damn well we can't get caught." Sunghoon tightened his grip.

"P.S.H."

"Mhm." Sunghoon released the harsh grip he had against the other man.

"Shouldn't be messing around with him in the first place." Jungwon brought up with a scoff.

"Yang garden"

"Get out, and stop messing with my friends. Or I'll show you what's good, and it won't be fucking pretty." He trailed his finger against the male's chest and pushed him with it.

"I'll be looking forward to your race bastard, I want to see what all that confidence is for." Jay pulled on his hair from the back, whispering into his ears.

"Mhm exactly, so tell you and your pip squeaks how to behave. I see where they get it from, blood moon who? More like bloody cowards." Yeeun took him by the collar and gave him a distasteful look before pushing him back to his team.

"May the best players win."

——-