Insecurities

Daisuga.

When Daichi goes shopping Suga starts to miss his CG and tries his hardest not to slip. The next morning, Suga hasn't fully gone back to his big age and has trouble at practice.

----------

"Daichi..." Suga whines as he is sitting in his bed waiting for his boyfriend to come back. Suga saw his boyfriend 30 minutes ago, but that didn't stop him from missing him immensely. Suga felt that he was walking on a tightrope between his little space and normal age. Normally holding off the little space as he was doing right now would give him massive migraines.

10 minutes go by when Daichi finally walks in the front door. "Hey Hun, I'm back." He says as he walks into the dorm to put the large grocery bags on the counter; confused as Suga normally welcomes him in as soon as he gets home.

Daichi walks into the bedroom and sees Suga curled up in his bed with a pillow over his head. "Hey Baby, I'm home." He whispers knowing Suga normally does this when he is having another migraine.

"D-Daichi?" comes a small voice from under the pillow. There was something about his voice that told Daichi something was wrong. As a caregiver and boyfriend, he felt the need to find out what was wrong. Suga moved from under the pillow to embrace the older boy in a hug. "I missed you"

"Hey Hun, are you okay?" Daichi waited a minute, and after not getting an answer he concluded that the latter was probably holding back his little space. "Are you trying to hold back your little space right now?" he asked. He waited again, but still got no answer. "You know you can be little right now if you need to, Puppy." Daichi knew the nickname would help him regress, it always did.

Indeed, it worked because the little sniffled into Daichi's chest. "Dada... it hwurts..." at the sound of this Daichi smiled at the fact he got him to slip, but it hurt him knowing his baby was hurting.

"There's my baby boy. I know it hurts Baby. It's okay. I'm here, you can cry if you need to." Daichi's voice made the little boy cry harder and slip further into little space. "How old are you right now, Puppy?" The little holds up three fingers. "Okay Hun, why don't we get you some food, a bath and some comfy clothes? Then we can play a little and go to bed?"

Suga nods and does grabby hands to Daichi motioning to be picked up. Daichi picks him up, carefully setting him on his hip. Suga places his thumb into his mouth. "Uh-uh. Your thumb is all icky. Let's grab a binky." He says as he grabs a camo-colored binky and a light baby blue binky with the words "Baby boy" on it and offers them to Suga. Suga picks the blue Pacci and places it into his mouth. They head into the kitchen and Daichi puts the latter down in his play area while he cooks food. Daichi makes sure to crush up 2 Tylenol into Suga's mac& cheese to help with the headache.

-------------

After supper, Daichi starts the bath with bubbles, and a bunch of bath time toys. "Hun, do you want me to help you get undressed or can you do it?" Daichi asks the little.

"Helps?" answers Suga.

"Of course, Hun." Daichi helps the little undress and climb in the tub.

Suga plays for a while, then washes and gets out, and with the help of Daichi, redresses in pajamas and a pullup. After they are done dressing, they go to the play area where Suga plays and Daichi does homework on the couch. Suga is normally the type to stay quiet in little space unless he needs to talk, though, some days are chattier than others, it all depends on his mood.

When Daichi finished his homework, he makes a bottle of angel milk and puts it into a sippy for bed. After they brush their teeth they climb into bed. Daichi gives Suga the bottle and watches happily as his little drifts off into a peaceful sleep while only halfway done with his bottle.

-----------

The next morning Daichi wakes up first as usual. "Hey Baby, it's time to get up."

"Hmmm" Suga says sleepily.

"Is my baby still a baby?"

"No, I'm not. Good morning Dai." Suga sat up rubbing his eyes. "Kiss"

"Hmm... I might have to think about that one..." Daichi says teasingly. Suga gives him a friendly scowl. "Alright, I think I will." Daichi says as he places a kiss on his lips. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Eggs"

"Okay. Get up. We have morning practice today too." He reminded the smaller boy.

"I know."

----------

When Suga was in 8th grade he had a different caregiver. His name was Driver. Driver would manipulate Suga when he was in little space because he was never able to fight back. Driver would also tell the regressor that he was weak in his headspace and would often hurt him causing him to slip to baby space. Therefore, Suga often holds back his little space and deals with migraines, for the fear that he would get hurt or people would judge him.

Daichi knows about this and tries his best to get rid of the mindset that Driver put in his littles head. The only people that know about this is Suga's mom, and the third years; and Suga hopes to keep it this way.

Later when they were at practice all Suga can think about is how he wants to go play with his stuffies and blocks. He wants to watch a movie while cuddling with his caregiver back in the dorms. But he can't. He tries to push away all of these thoughts and focus on the setting drill they are practicing.

With all of these thoughts consuming himself that he seemingly can't push out, makes him distracted, thus making him not be able to set the ball right. He eventually gets frustrated with himself. Daichi notices this and decides to do something about it.

"Hey guys! Let's take 5!" Daichi says and walks over to his boyfriend and places a hand on the small of his back. "Hey Babe. You ok?" The latter doesn't answer as he is distracted about something. "Babe?" Still no answer. Daichi looks down to his boyfriend's hands to notice he is stimming. His fingers tapping his thumb rapidly, followed by him shaking his wrist slightly. The older of the two figures that he is fighting little space. He can tell he is frustrated and needs to go home soon, or he is going to slip in front of the team.

"Hey, baby, I know you want to go play, but do you think you could hold off for just about 15 more minutes? I can call practice early and we can go home and play in privacy. Can you do that for me?" He knew this would get the younger boy's attention.

Suga looks up at him with a pleading look in his eyes. "But wut if day fink-." Suga notices childish sound of his voice and corrects himself. "What if they think something is wrong then they find out. Then they wont like me anymore. And they won't want to be my friend-."

"Suga" Daichi cuts him off. "Stop. You know that's all wrong. We all love you and would not judge you for being yourself. What happened before is not going to happen again. Now go get some water and sit out for a bit. You can go get undressed and play on your phone if that is what you want. Just give me enough time to get a few more things done then we will go back to the dorms. How about that?" He asks him with a small peck on the forehead and ushers him off to get a drink of water.

Suga offers a small nod and slowly walks off to get water and walk to the club room to change. At this, Daichi turns and orders the team to get back to work. The energetic members of the team all wonder why Suga is leaving and bombard their captain with questions. Daichi tells them that Suga wasn't feeling well and he was going to end practice early.

----------

Little did they know someone overheard this conversation and will try to look further into it.

Chapter 1.5 is the last chapter of this scenario.