Chapter 2

𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗢'𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗹

Warning: talk of rape

Unchecked

She's so hot

"Who's this chick and why does she have green hair?" She asked, stuffing her face with chips. I wasn't really focused on anything else but her body. She only has a sports bra on and some basketball shorts.

"Don't be rude, Y/N. And for fuck sakes put a shirt on." Malcolm slapped his hand against his forehead.

"Why?"

"Because Billie is here!"

"I don't think she cares." She smirked at me. My cheeks turned red as I looked away.

He rolled his eyes. "I'll be back, I'm going to go get you a blanket. Y/N, please don't bother, Billie." She flipped him off. He went upstairs to get a blanket.

"So, Billie." I looked at her.

"How old are you?" She asked. Why would she want to know that?

"Um..18." She slowly nodded before starring off into space.

"Alright here you go, Bil." Malcolm came back and gave me a blanket.

"Y/N, go get her something to sleep in." He said.

"She's staying here?!"

"Duh."

"And where is she going to sleep." Malcolm stared at her with a knowing look. She groaned, throwing her head back. Y/N rolled her eyes, going upstairs to get some clothes for me to sleep in.

"The bathrooms upstairs, first door to your right." I nodded. The house wasn't to big, but at the same time it wasn't to small. I wonder where their parents are.

Y/N eventually gave me some clothes to sleep in while I was standing by the bathroom, waiting. She stared at me for a couple of seconds before walking away to what I'm guessing is her room.

Weird.

Once I got changed I went downstairs to talk to Malcolm for a little bit, before going upstairs to
Y/N's room. I knocked, but didn't get a response. She fell asleep that fast. Wow.

I opened the door, not seeing anyone in the room. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked around. There was another door, That's probably the bathroom since I hear the shower running.

I sat on her bed. She had a pretty cool room. Before I could really get a look at it her bathroom door opened. Y/N came out, only with a towel around her waist. I couldn't find my looking away.

"I can't even have any privacy in my own fucking room." Y/N mumbled, going in her closet. Well now I feel bad.

Wait-she just had sex, right?

And I'm sitting on her bed..

I jumped off her bed just in time for Y/N to come back with a t-shirt and some shorts on. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"You good?" She asked. I nodded, smiling. She climbed in bed, turning off her lamp light. I still stood there.

"Uhh...yeah, I don't think I'm tired anymore." I lightly smiled. She chuckled.

"Okay, well you can go back downstairs with my brother then." Y/N shrugged, grabbing her phone. The door opened, revealing Malcolm with a phone in his hand.

"I was about to dry your clothes, but I heard something ringing." He handed me my phone and left without saying another word. I looked down at my phone seeing who it was immediately making my stomach feel funny.

"I didn't want to answer it, but I did.

"H-hello?"

"Where the fuck are you?" Matthew said, almost coming out as a yell.

"I'm with my parents.." I replied.

"Are you lying to me?" I could hear the anger pooling up in his voice.

"Fuck you, too!" Y/N yelled at her phone. She threw it across the room.

"You little, bitch. Where are you!?" He screamed through the phone. He sounded like he was drunk. Nothing new.

"I-I already told you-"

"If you don't get your ass back here, I'm going to find you and beat the fuck out of you!" Tears started to come to my eyes. I looked at Y/N and she was already looking at me kind of concerned and confused.

"It's already late, Matthew and-" he cut me off.

"I don't give a fuck, whore. Is this what we're doing now? You go out every night and sit on dicks? Fucking slut!"

Y/N looking even more concerned when she saw me staring to hyperventilate. My head quickly ticked to the side as my eyes widened. Y/N got out of bed, walking towards me.

"Desperate, slut. Once I find you, I'm going to rip your clothes off and fuck the shit out of you. You would like that wouldn't you?" Y/N grabbed the phone from me and pulled me into a hug. I cried in her shoulder.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She asked softly.

"H-he going t-to kill m-me." I sobbed.

She slightly pulled away to look me in the face. She slowly put the phone to her ear.

"Are you listening to me, bitch!"

"Lower your fucking tone." Y/N said into the phone. Her jaw tightly clenched already.

"Who is this? You must be the little boy she's fucking." He said.

"Listen, I don't know who the fuck you think your talking to or who you are, but let's get something straight you will never ever call this number again and if you do I'll hunt you down and kill you with my bare hands." She said sternly.

I felt her hold me tighter as I calmed down. I pulled away and looked at her once she hung up.

That was hot

__

This is only the boring part

Tell me what you think