gerard and frank fighting??

gerard and frank both lived in the same house with gerards parents. they were only friends but vert close people in school seen to think that are gay and go out with each other. in my personal opinion they make a great couple. oh yeah i forgot to tell you my name so i wil you now. hello my name is chloe ad i have a huge crush on gerard he is a singer in a band called my chemical romance and has been known to go out with girls that have colourd hair like him. he has bright red hair which lightens up everywhere in town.

i woke this morning feeling happy and fresh, knowing i was going to see gerard today made me feel happy and excited. the best though was that i got to sit in the studio with the whole band whist they record their fith studio album which they still havent got a name for yet. maybe i could up with a name but knowing me the name will sound silly. my shouted me down for my breakfast it smel delicious and would certainly taste it as she works at a cafe and cooks all day breakfasts. it only took me a minute to eat it as i was wanting to get the studio early. i went up stairs and had shower and then got dressed if course i wore my best clothes i had so i could.impress gerard. the onlu thing i was scarrd of was frank trying to flirt with him because frank is gay and seems ti really like gerard in the way i do. what if he tried ti split us up? im sure someone so close to me wouldnt do that. ir would he....