1

"Raven! Come here now you stupid Dog!" My current master commands me. He makes me be in my wolf form for as long as he is awake. My wolf was a small wolf for my region that was dark black with grey swirls, a shock collar accessorizing my neck. Humans took over my pack when it was small and weak. I was just a pup when it happened but it still haunted me. 

I growl softly at my master, tired of what he called me and not caring about the torture device on my neck. I had noticed a presence outside of the house lately. It was a very strong presence and it scared me, but I decided to use it against my master. I shifted into my human form, 5'2" with long black hair with red eyes, and scarred white skin, and threw open the door. "Get me out of her-"I was yanked back by my master and he went to grab the remote. I watched the door for any signs of help but saw nothing. 

Right when I was about to give up hope, a large wolf shot through the door, stopped, and looked at me. My master froze and watched him, his thumb on the button of the remote. The strange wolf saw my collar and growled, turning to my master and I shifted, my wolf cowering in fear from the rage and dominance this wolf was emanating. My master reflexively pushed the button making me howl in pain and whimper, writhing on the floor in agony as electricity shot through me. 

The wolf lunged for my master and I shut my eyes. I began hearing screams of agony and the sound of skin and flesh ripping like paper. After exactly one minute, the button was pressed and I felt a flood of relief before realizing that what was a wolf became a man... wait he was like me? No way... unless the neighboring pack was expanding... Was he gonna kill me!?

'Will you shut up!? God, you're giving me a headache.' My wolf growled at me, having snapped out of her terror. I had a strong wolf but that collar held her back.  Now that it wasn't-

"Shift." The male commanded and I had the sudden urge to shift, closing my eyes, trying to resist, but one second I was a wolf, and the next I was a human. "Don't tell me your name, I already know. I've been waiting for you to request my help."

I studied him. He was tall, about the height of the door, so about 6'2", He had shaggy brown hair, he was very well toned and muscular with a chistled jaw that was covered in a light stubble and Icy blue eyes. In other words, he was hot. I read a book that my master had and I think I just found the werewolf equivalent to Mason Kade level hot.

He offered me a hand. "Hi, I'm Lucien. Alpha of the Pheonix Claw pack."

Hi yall! I really hope you like my first chapter of Lucien.