3

I wake up in what looks to be an infirmary. Needles, gloves, and other medical instruments littering the counters around the room. I tried getting up but failed, falling back onto the hospital bed. Whatever had happened hurt like a bitch.

I heard faint voices in the hall and watched the door. Not even a minute later, Alpha Lucien opened the door and locked eyes with me. His blue eyes sent a shiver through me and I raised my head.

Lucien stood tall. "You shouldn't have run. Your body was weak and wasn't able to withstand the force. In other words, you were running toward your death. Be glad one of my men took you down." He says seeming... upset. I couldn't understand it, he was mad? Why was he mad at me? It's not like we were mates or anything. We couldn't be...

He seems to notice my mind is elsewhere and I watch his stone-cold expression morph into a frown. I tensed just slightly and turned to look away when someone burst into the room. "Lucien let me see the girl!" a tall girl around my age said. She had brown wavy shoulder-length hair and a lean build. from just a glance, she looked to be 5'9 with bright green eyes. Her eyes met mine and she squealed. "O. M. G!!!! I can't believe you're so pretty! My name is Mikka, I'm 19 and this is my brother Lucien. He seems like an ass but he means well." She smiles. 

A smile lit up my face. "My name is Raven stone. I belonged to... honestly I don't remember, but it was a small pack. the humans took over when I was a pup." I said and tried to sit up. "Im 19 in a month, November 15th." I smiled. My head throbbed again and I lowered back down to the bed.

The doctor walks in and he smiles gently. "Hello miss. My name is doctor Stone."

Hey guys! Sorry for the long hiatus but the update is finally here! I hope anyone reading this liked the chapter  and make sure to comment your thoughts!