Story 5: hotel room

*staying in a hotel room with flower n stuff things get spicey ok let's go**

The group was arguing on who would stay in hotel rooms together to save money (on a trip)

"I don't see why I can't stay by myself, I need privacy!" Piko stated, frustrated. "Ok well we can save more money by sharing rooms. Not hard." Fukase replied, frustrated as well.

"I'm fine with sharing a room you guys are making a big deal." Flower added in. "Ok well you stay with y/n. Me and piko can stay together." Fukase replies.

"Ok but we're getting a room with two beds I am not sleeping NEAR this Ronald McDonald looking man." Piko holds his hand in front of fukases face and laughs. But Fukase doesn't seem so amused.

"I'm fine with staying with Vflower." Y/n says nervously . "Alright, it's settled let's go get our rooms."

Fukase and Piko roll their luggage to their room. "Fukase." "Piko." They turned and looked at eachother. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Piko asks while he rests his arm on his luggage. "Vflower and y/n? We put em in a room..somethings gonna go up." Fukase says as he  smirks and raises his eyebrows. "Exactly. They're gonna be all-" Piko turned around and mocked kissing noises, making Fukase crack up. "I bet 10 dollars we'll hear moaning from the other room." He said while still laughing. "Alright bet!" 

*timeskip* 

Vflower and y/n had went into their room. But they realized something. "There's one bed."  Flower sighed and looked at y/n, her face a light pink. "Is that alright by you?" The tall girl layed her hand on y/n's shoulder as she asked. Y/n immediately turned her head up "yes, yes that's fine." She quickly responded. "Alright, good." Flower smiled and picked up both of the girls bags to set them down.

*another lil timeskip*

Y/n walked out of the restroom to see flower unpacking her stuff, y/n felt a little bit risky and crouched down behind her and put her arms on her shoulders. Flower jumped a little bit out of suprise and turned her head around. "Y/n! Ah. that scared me" flower chuckled and continued unpacking her stuff. Y/n wanted her attention. She ran her fingers through flowers short hair and nuzzled into the back of her neck. Flower got a little flustered and set her stuff down. "What are you trying to do y/n~" she asked seductively. Things were all the sudden lovey dovey between the two girls. Maybe it was because they were all alone. "Nothing." Y/n responded and stood up to go to the restroom. Flower felt a little angry at that action and went to follow her. She stood behind y/n in front of the mirror and She placed  her hands on y/n's waist and pulled her closer, attempting to make y/n blush and make the energy more romantic. She succeeded. "Where do you think you're going? She said close to y/n's ear, causing shivers to roll down her back. "Nowhere. I just-" y/n didn't get to finish her sentence.

"Can I ask you a question y/n?" Flower pulled y/n's hips so that they met Vflowers. Her back pressing against Vflower. Y/n was red and her heart was pounding. "Mhm..?" She replied curiously. Flower looked back up at the mirror while heavily breathing "...are you into girls?"Y/n turned herself around to make eye contact with her. "Why do you ask? Flower was basically towering over y/n. They were both really close and the tension was growing. "Yes or no." Flowers eyes grew dark and intimidating.

Y/n gave a suggesting smirk and said  "I don't know." . Flower slowly pushed y/n onto the bathroom counter, she was leaning against it and flower had her arms on each side of her. She lifted one of her hands up to y/n's face and brought her face closer. Their lips merely inches away. Flower tilted her head and closed her eyes, y/n closed her eyes as well. But flower didn't give in . Instead she teased y/n and pulled away before their lips touched. Y/n was still leaning on the counter, with a confused look on her face. "Why'd you?- why didn't you -?." Y/n had butterflies and was frustrated. Flower simply didn't respond, she just pulled y/n's legs around her waist and pinned her down on the counter, making y/n aroused. Her eyes widened and she tightened her legs around flowers waist. "So you are into girls. Hm?" Flower had locked eye contact with y/n. It was intense and it made y/n speechless. "Cat got your tongue?" Flower teased y/n once again, while putting her thumb up to y/n's mouth, dragging her bottom lip down a little bit. Flower leaned in so their lips where about 2 inches apart. She finally gave y/n what she wanted and their lips connected. Y/n almost immediately kissed back. She wrapped her arms around flowers back. Both of their stomachs were filled with butterflies, heavy breathing, hearts pounding.