u cheated.......

~GoDs PoV~

Izuku Midoriya woke up on a nice sunny friday not knowing that his bf shoto todoroki would be cheating on him with his middle school bully katsuki bakugou. After izuku was ready for his last day of school then it would be the weekend and he would finally get to have decent sleep because all night he could hear Moaning coming from bakuhoes  room so he assumed that kirishima and him were having some fun.

When izuku was all ready he started his journey from his dorm room to u.a . When he got there he was almost late for the bell.

when he got into the class  1A's classroom he was lectured by iida and got yelled at by uraraka and she also  squeezed the living daylights outta him as a punishment for being almost late

As he was about to sit down because uraraka and iida were done acting like mama inko when izuku gets hurt. Aizawa finally came in with his coffee and his yellow sleeping bag as usual and began to teach.

    ~AT THE END OF THE DAY~

As izuku was walking back to the dorms he saw a text from todoroki asking him if he could go pick up some cold soba, and of course deku said yes in a heart beat because izuku midoriya is in love with this man.

As izuku made it to the store and got the cold soba shoto asked for  he saw red spiky hair in the spicy food section as he was passing the section he looked to the left and he saw kirishima so he decided to say hi to him.

KIRISHIMA! Yelled izuku as he yelled that kirishima turned his head very fast and scared till he saw it was only his old crush izuku
But who are we kidding kiri still has a crush on him. "Hi midobro! what are u doing here?" Kiri said
"Oh well just getting some soba for sho" said midoriya. "Oh well I just need to check out but if u want we could go back to the dorms together?" Kiripima said "Sure!" Izuku said.

              ~TIME SKIP~

After they both checked out they headed back to the dorms as they got there they could hear Moaning so they thought that was suspicious because everyone else was out on dates or going home for the weekend so when they walked in you would not believe what they saw..   U CHEATED.... was all deku could say....

I hope yall doin well if u need help pls go to an adult if u need to talk I'm here!😊

Before ya go shout out too.

Katsumii-san

❤Author-chan OUT 💚