Chapter 1

I always wonder

"Do something right for once in your life!"

About the tug on the corner of my lips

"Oneesan... Your eye is black!" Naru said pointing at her bruised eye. A smile appeared on her face as she let out a giggle.

"Oneesan ran to a pole today!" she said while ruffling her 5 years old brother's hair. Naru puffed out his cheeks.

"You should really be careful next time"

About the laugh
About the happiness

"Freak!"

"Whore!"

Words pass her ears everyday as she walks through the highschool hallway with her head down,  trying to ignore the whispers by counting the tiles below her.

It all started when her "best friends" betrayed her and spread her secrets around the school.

Sighing faintly,  she whispered "I should really be careful next time"

About the numbness in my chest

"Hey... Stop smiling when you're hurt"

Seitsu's face turned into a shock one.

For a moment, I smile

"I love you,  Sei" Kenkai said,  hugging her tightly.

"I love you more... Thank you... " she smiled genuinely at the warm feeling on her chest.

It was a feeling of warmness
From someone I truly love

"Are you busy?" she asked.

"Unfortunately yes dear... I'm afraid we can't go tonight"

"But you said that before too... " she disappointedly sighed.

"I'm sorry but this is important" she nodded, trying to ignore the fact that there are more important things than her now.

"It's fine," she smiled.

For a moment

"Kenkai, tell me what's wrong?" she pleaded for the hundred times today. Kenkai won't look her way since who knows when.

The sky won't always be blue

"Stop ignoring me!" she raised her tone as Kenkai turned around and slapped her. Seitsu raised a hand to her  slightly bruised cheek, looking terrifyingly at him. She didn't understand anything. What did she even do?

But growing up in an abusive house, Seitsu quickly understands.

"This is all because of you!"

And my wish won't always be true

"I-Is that so?" she gulped as she tried her hardest to hold back her tears.

"I'm sorry...I'll try to change now" the corner of her mouth tugged into a smile as she felt herself losing her composition.

I always wonder

The girl was not surprised when she saw what happened behind his office door. But she couldn't hide how disappointed she was to see her special person kiss her best friend. Maybe she loved the wrong person. Maybe he was not the one for her. Even so, she only longs for no one else.

"I should...Really be careful next time"

~~^.^~~

Hai guys,
Ini cerita yang dibuat oleh teman ku Archeline.
Mungkin cerita ini hanya ada 2 chapter. Tapi ceritanya bakal nyentuh hati banget TvT.
Jadi nantikan update terbarunya guys.
Don't forget to vote this story and see you guys!
-Shelly-