Just a normal day

Spongebob walked into work with a big smile on his face. He greeted his fellow employees and walked back to the kitchen. He saw squidward was late, which was highly unusual for him, considering his perfectionist personality. Squidward always made sure to be on time. This made spongebob curious. He knew he was gonna bother him a lot when he finally comes into work today.

Spongebob started to clean the stove top like he usually does every morning. He came early today so he knew he could spend a little extra time to really scrub. He dipped a blue rag into soapy water, and started to wipe it against the stove top, making sure to get every inch of it covered in soap. Once he was done he wiped it off with another rag, this time with just water.

He dried the stove off and cleaned up his mess of rags. As he walked down the hall to put the rags in the laundry closet, he overheard some voices coming from the front of the store.

"Your late." Said mr krabs "I didn't expect this from you, your usually here before me." "I know. I'm sorry sir, I had a late night." A voice replied. "I don't care just get to work, We open in an hour."

Spongebob giggled as he finally recognized the voice. Finally, he was here. He closed the closet door and ran down the hall towards the front counter. "I knew you were here!" He giggled as squidward jumped.
"Jeez spongebob, you think you could warn me the next time you come barreling through the hall?" He scoffed as he walked back down the hall towards the uniform closet.

"Well what's the point in that?" "The point would be not to scare me while I'm trying to get ready for work. Unlike you some people like this job." Squidward said as he put on his apron, tying it around his waist. "I love my job I don't know what you're talking about." Spongebob folded his arms, "besides if you love your job so much, why are you so late today?"

The question must've caught squidward off guard, as he jumped a little at the comment. A slight blush spread across his cheeks as he glared down at spongebob. "Oh come on, you know exactly why I'm late." He almost whispered. Spongebob giggled as he watched squidward walking back towards the front counter. Even though squidward try's to play it off, He gets flustered so very easily. It was almost funny. Spongebob wondered how far he could go.

Spongebob skipped over towards squidward. He smiled as he leaned over the counter and sighed. "What do you want?" Squidward groaned. "You." Spongebob responded in a very serious tone, as he looked up at him through his eyelashes. Squidward froze, a deep blush settling on his face. This made spongebob giggle. "Like last night. I want you to run your tentacles between my legs and-" Squidward cut him off as he pulled him into the kitchen, locking the door behind him.

"You never know when to shut up do you." Squidward glared at him, a slight shade of blush still tracing his face. "What, you gonna make me?" Spongebob said seductively. Squidward paused as he looked at spongebob, smirking up at him. Squidward gazed across the room at a clock. Still 45 minutes till they open for the day.

He sighed and said "fine. But you asked for this."