Piper (Alex's POV)

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" the girl yelled as I winced. "I'm sorry I thought you were something else " I said sacredly. "Well you guessed wrong now help me pick this up." instead of helping her I just stood there in shock. No one i mean no one has ever stayed with a hybrid nor saved them until now."Are you just going to stand there or are you going to help me." she said in a sarcastic tone. " O-oh here let me help you up" I helped the girl up her leather jacket was ripped with no sleeves, her jeans were ripped and her face was dirty blue. She picked up her hunting satchel, her bow and her arrows. "how long have you been running" I asked. "about 10 miles" she replied. "Oh! how rude of me what's your name."Piper she said strictly as she adjusted her leaf crown "what's yours." Said Piper, I gasped in shock when I saw her horns. "W-wait, you're a hybrid too." "Yeah so what" piper said. "I think we might be the last ones here." "What your a hybrid also!?"piper said in shock ."umm...y-yeah" And with that I took off my cape to expose my ears and tail."So...there is only 3 left huh?" piper said interested. "three?" I exclaimed very confused. "Oh yes why my father!" yelled piper. "Who is your father?" I asked. "you'll see, follow." I followed her to a cave not too far away. "wait here." she said. I waited for about five minutes then I started to worry so I went in. When I went in I saw piper holding a necklace mine weeping over a dead body. "I-is that your dad?" I said tearing up a little remembering my past."H-he was, y-yes" she said between tears. I saw something out of the corner of my eye, it was armor from the hunters." Umm...Piper I know who killed your father" I said." Who I'll rip out their throats for this."said piper angrily."Hunters."

___________________________

Kinda a brutal ending there ya think oh whale 0.o