Part 2

Five months later:

Another restless nigth for you. Your big boy was starting to move around and your heart was still broken by what happened between you and Tom. No matter how hard you want to hate him, you cant. Your friend Georgie made you send Tom letters  on how the child was doing and even a picture or two of the sonograms you recived from the doctor.

Georgie basically told you that even though what expired between you too, he needed to know that you were ok.

You sighed and thought you might as well start the day.

Your belly was too big for you to get up on your own. " Georgie! I need help!" you cried out as the door opened and a tall black male came though the door. " Alright sweetie, here we go!" he said as he hauled you up.

" Is Jenny still at work at the hosptial?" you asked as he smiled at the mention of his wife. " Yep, she should be back home soon. I was thinking about getting some breakfast?" he said as you smiled at him.

" Your going to Micky D's arent you?" you said with a smile. He chuckled, " Know me too well!" he said happily as your belly growled and your son gave a huge kick to your right side. " George! He kicked!" you cried out happily as he grabbed his hand and placed it where your baby boy kicked! He smiled as he felt it , " Strong little bugger! With a kick like that he will be able to play soccer!"

" Hello! Anyone home?" came Jenny's voice from the living room. " In here baby! The baby kicked!" he said as Jenny rushed inside the room and smiled. " I wanna feel!" she said as she let her purse fall from her shoulder and rushed over to you.

She moved her hands over your belly until a firm kick was felt! " The next best soccer player is inside you girl!" she said as you smiled brightly.

" I was thinking about us going out for breakfast babe. Do you think you can stay up a bit longer?" Georgie asked as he placed his arm around his wife. She smiled up at him and nodded, " That sounds wonderful!"

All three of you got your self ready and went out of a nice breakfast...

Tom:

He sat there re reading one of the letter you sent to him a couple of weeks ago. It was the only thing keeping him sane at the moment. Ever since that night, his whole world had been turned upside down!

After seeing how Ben and Sophie were with the fact of a baby growing inside her, getting to feel there little one kick some times, made him relize that he was indeed ready for a baby, but not with just anyone.

With you...

Apparently Georgie made you write him letters on how the baby was and Tom's heart leaped out of his chest when he recived a sonogram that say's " I'm a boy daddy!"

He framed that photo and placed it near his side of the bed, so every morning he would see his son and right next to that picture was you and Tom. Smiling happily as you kissed his cheek.

Tom's heart ached not having you around, not seeing your head poking out of a burrito blanket you had wrapped your self up in, in the middle of the night.

Not smelling your wonderful cooking when he came home from working on the set all day. Not being able to feel your warm body under his as you both made love.

Tom tired so hard to talk to you over the phone but you would never answer or if you did you would cry a bit beofre he could speak and hang up. You were still hurt and he knew it...

Tom sighed as he placed the letter back into the envelope and tucked it back into the bedside table.

" I dont know how much more of this I can take" he said allowed as he laid on the bed.

The more he thought about it the more he becamed determined...

He got dressed and hopped inside his Jag. He sped off to Georgie's placed in hopes he could get you to come home.

You:

Your belly was full as well as your friends as you made your way back to the house. Georgie opened the passenger car door and helpped you out. " I swear I am going to through your back out Georgie!" you said as he closed the door behind you. He chuckled and shook his head. "Ill be fine but Y/N. You have a visitor" he said as you arched your eyebrow and turned.

You swallowed hard as you saw Tom with a bunch of red roses, a small gift bag and a hopful smile on his tired face.

" Hi" Tom said as he apporched you. " Hi" You said back as you placed your hand on your huge belly.

To swallowed and stopped right in front of you, " I can never apologize enough for what I said that horrid night Y/N. I'm ready to be a father, I'm ready to hold your hand as you bring our son into the world, I'm ready for the long nights, and importantly, I am ready to spead the rest of my life making it up to you with as much love as I can give to you and our son" Tom said as tears fell from your eyes as you pulled him in for a hug. He placed the gift and roses on the back of the car and held you close as you both cried softly.

Jenny smiled as Georgie wrapped his arm around her. " Hurt her agian Hiddles and Ill make sure that pretty face wont be so pretty any more" Georgie said as Jenny nodded her head in agreement.

Tom pulled you to his side and looked up at the other couple, " I give you full premission to do so" Tom said as you shook your head.

Back Home With Tom:

Both of you lay naked after a long make up sex reunion. Tom laid on his side as your back was to his chest. He rubbed your belly softly and chuckled with he felt that hard kick. " Little soccer player in there" he said as he kissed your neck. He rolled over and opened the night stand draw to pull out a velvet box.

"Y/N?" he asked quitely as you rolled over to see him and the box. A watery smile came to your face as he opened the box to reveal a dimond ring. " Will you marry me?"

you nodded happily as he smiled. He placed the ring on your finger and pulled you in for a kiss that resulted in three more hours of love making.

Both of you were fast asleep, Tom held you close and both of you hand huge smiles on your faces.