Secret affairs 3

"Hey babe!" Shouted, Hae-jeon.

"U-u-uh, you have a boyfriend?" Sighed Vlad.
"N-no it's not what it seems!" Cried Y/N as she ran off. It left Hae-jeon confused. Y/N's friend explained that they hooked up in the bathroom and didn't tell no-one.

"Y/N, WE'RE OVER" screamed Hae-Jeon.

"I broke up with my girlfriend for you" fumed Vlad.

"I-i-im so sorry" sobbed Y/N.
Y/N ran off leaving Vlad and Hae-jeon devastated.
Hae-jeon stormed up too Vlad.
"you love her, right" muttered Hae-jeon as he punched Vlad. Vlad ripped of his shirt and beat hae-jeon. A-Yeong (Y/N's friend) ran off to find Y/N.
Y/N was sitting in the bathroom still crying, wishing she had broke up with Hae-Jeon.

A-Yeong opened the bathroom door and hugged
Y/N.
"I'm so sorry, i told your boyfriend that you hooked up with Vlad"
"WTF!" Screamed Y/N.

Y/N ran out the bathroom and saw Vlad fighting with Hae-jeon. She grabbed Vlad and kissed him. 
"Hae-jeon, I'm breaking up with you." She muttered.
"I love you, Vlad."

Vlad and Y/N ran away together and made out in a alleyway. Vlad leaned one hand on the wall and Y/N unbuttoned his shirt. A few minutes later, a group of drunk men came in the alleyway and touched Y/N.
"GET OFF MY GIRLFRIEND!" He shouted as he chased them away. Y/N knew she felt appreciated by Vlad and especially better at sex.