The darkness!

Chapter 1!!!

Hello my name is Nicholas Angel I am a world famous explorer and a ex high class marine, but this is a adventure I never want to repeat!!! It all started when I was in my private jet flying to where I thought was Los Angles unfortunately i was so wrong... I had my girls flying with me ;) putting on a show, I was not knowing that the girls were not who they said they were.

All of a sudden the plane started to slow down but I just thought the pilots were doing this as a joke. Suddenly the girls grabbed me and said "Nicholas Angel we have finally caught you, we are MI6". " Shit" i exclaimed, then a green gas came out of the roof and I fainted and my body smashed into the ground.

"What the"...  I woke up to find my self restrained in a chair, I could speak but I could not move my feet or hands. I then heard a creak and a slam. Yes it was one of the mother fucking bitches who had captured me.

She started to speak to me saying " Hello Nicholas Angel, you must be wondering why we  have brought you here, well soon you will have the answers". " Tell me then you stupid bitch". " No need to be rude Nicholas". " You are here because we need you to do destroy something for us what it is we cant say because we do not know but there planet are on there way to us and if they get there were screwed".

" And why should I help you"? " Because if you don't we will kill your family and the whole earth will be destroyed".

The next moment and yes more green gas. I then woke up to find my self on a plane with a piece of paper saying all I had been told in that room and a parachute, the next moment I could remember was the floor caving in and me finding myself falling through the sky I quickly grabbed my parachute and launched it. I started floating down onto this weird planet realising I wasn't on Earth anymore.

I hit the ground seeing other people scattered on the ground one of them got up and screamed " where the fuck are we" I replied with " A long fucking way from home mate"...