・゚✧*・゚Chapter 5: So We Meet Again?˚・゚✧*・゚

Yaguchi left the art studio that evening, hastily walking out of the school to find the address the girl gave him that day. For some reason he was so eager to see that face of hers.

Getting there wasn't an issue. It was rather nearby and it wasn't rush hour so he'd be there in a matter of minutes. The only issue was how he was going to stand out.

As he walked around the streets, Yaguchi contemplated if he was really this insane to give up everything he's worked hard for, just to be an artist. What would his parents say about this? What about money in the future?

"Ah! This is so frustrating!" He pulled his hair un frustration as he gritted his teeth. Art was the only thing that he seemed to enjoy with his whole heart, so why should he be guilty for wanting to do it?

As he looked down at the brochure and looked up to face the tall building standing in front of him. This is it. This is where his new life is going to begin.

"You're here!"

Her face was literal centimetres away from his. Poor Yaguchi yelped from shock as he tripped backwards.

"Oh shoot! My bad dude! Let me help you up!" Y/n reached out to grab his hand and helped him stand.

"Sorry fluffy hair, I didn't expect to see you staring at the door so blankly." Y/n cringed from remembering what just had happened to poor Yaguchi.

"Oh! And I'm Y/n btw! L/n Y/n actually, whoops. But you can call me whatever you'd like!"

"I'm Yaguchi Yatora! You could call me by my first name, that is, if you want to of course."

He blushed red as he scratched the back of his neck, awkwardly avoiding eye contact with you.

"So we meet again huh?"