Ch1:The First Meeting

(*This takes place after Coco  And Wreck it Ralph.  This is my first time to write a Miguellope story . And this story, Vanellope deciced to stay in Sugar Rush instead of Slaughter Race. The picture up there, i made it by myself*)

The sun began to rise as the Litwak's Arcade opened to let all the kids in, playing all the arcade games.

Inside of a racing game called Sugar Rush, all of the racers were prepared to race as they were at the speedway

They did the random roster race yesterday so that  which racer would end up on the roster the next day.

"Are you all ready to race, guys?"said a girl with black hair tied into a high ponytail with candies on It. It was the spunky Vanellope Von Schweetz , Princess/President of Sugar Rush.

"You know it! This time I'm gonna win, Vanellope!"said a deep mint green short haired  girl racer , with a cupcake helmet. It was Candlehead, she flashed a determined smile to Vanellope.

"Nuh uh! Im going to win the race!"said a boy racer called Rancis Fluggerbutter ,joining in with a grin on his face.

"Guys, our friendship is much  important than winning the race" said a racer called Taffyta Muttonfudge, telling them to not making a fuss about it.

"Wow, well wisely said Taffyta"Vanellope jokingly said , Taffyta rolled her eyes and smiled a bit at Vanellope.

The racers sped off as the light goes green , Candlehead picked up an power up sugar cube, the  cherry bomb .

She threw the bomb at Vanellope, Vanellope who saw that the bomb was heading towards to her, so she dodged the bomb, instead it hit Adorabeezle.

"Ouch.. that must be hurt.. gotta ask her if she's ok after the race"Vanellope said to herself and turned her gaze back on the road.

"Rats! I almost had her!"Candlehead pouted and Rancis rode past her.

"Hey!"

"Sorry, you gotta keep your eyes on the road"Rancis shrugged his shoulders and rode off.

Candlehead fumed, her lit candle fire went larger and went faster to keep up with Rancis, Taffyta and Vanellope.

Vanellope hummed as she rode, even though she rode those tracks for many times but it doesnt matter to her anyways so long she's racing.

"Uh, Vanellope.. why are you humming?"Taffyta asked with confusion in her voice.

Vanellope looked at her , grinning.

"What? Can't a girl humming a tune while driving? Oh doesn't matter right now, see ya!"With that, Vanellope sped off again.

"Hey!  You cant ride off like that!"Taffyta shouted and both Candlehead and Rancis catched up with Taffyta.

"Vanellope is such a spunky girl for a princess like her"Candlehead admitted , with her ditzy personality.

Rancis nodded, agreeing with Candlehead.

"Yeah but that's our princess of Sugar Rush for sure".

"It doesn't matter right now.  Now, let's catch up with her"Taffyta told them and they did.

Vanellope shouted in a happy mood, as she loves the speed of her kart, the wind blew through her hair. She was always ahead of the other racers , thanks to her glitching powers.

Sometimes she wins and sometimes it's  Taffyta and sometimes it's a other racer.

"This is awesome! I love!"She shouted as she rode straight on the cake moutain where Candlehead tried to blow her off the rode with cherry bombs.