Me..........

She is a random girl in her teens . she never wished for luxurious life and never had it . She had some dreams which she could never achieve . She always had some or the other regrets in her life . Her family had  supported her always but they always left a void . She wanted to be like any other random teenager sometimes without a care in the world . She was never depressed . She never felt like she was worth something . Her whole life till now is spent a bit hastily . She seldom had anyone to share her feelings with . She  looked damn happy but never felt really happy . Her aim in life was damn different from everybody . Her childhood was quite innocent . She used to have a lot of friends back then . Her innocence faded with time . Her friends left her . She came to a point where only she could talk to herself . 

People would find her boring . Her ambition was never considered seriously . her passion for 2 things never faded despite time . Her arrogance kept on growing but she never insulted anybody . She was quite alone then . She realised at a point that people whom she can choose over the whole world do not even bother to consider her as a friend . She  gradually lost trust in friend ship . She always wanted a true friend  with whom she could be open and HERSELF . She started putting on a facade of carelessness and she was just ignored . She wanted to get the things she desired by her own and not by the money of others not even her parents . She just wanted to be an independent soul which never depended on anybody .  Not even her parents .  There came a time where she was She wanted to fulfil her goal all by herself . She was on the edge of being droven into depression . Her only light in life was music . It bound her from getting depressed . She yearned for a soul to talk with . Her yearning never stopped . Not yet . 

Her parents are not to blamed . They gave their whole to raise her till now . She was never denied something she wanted . But sometimes she could not just leave their words so easily . It hurt her deep in her heart . She felt like she should not trouble her parents . She always waged an inner war with herself .. She had 1000s of things revolving in her mind always . 

Her name is ...................