02

━─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─━

**A very long chapter is ahead of you**

Enjoy *

As you were on your way to your first class early in the cold morning, you saw Ren Ueda stalking down the threshold like a blackbird, his long coat flapping dark and crowlike in the wind. He was preoccupied, smoking a cigarette, but the thought of him seeing you filled you with an inexplicable anxiety. You ducked into a doorway and waited until he had passed. When he finally did you let out a breath you weren't aware of holding in. ''Who are you hiding from?'' a cool voice from behind spoke, startling you, you jolt up and turn around.

''Kira!! you fuck'' you whined as you slapped the side of your friend's arm earning a chuckle from her. ''Was it Ren?'' she smirked as she playfully nudged your elbow. ''That doesn't matter'' you rolled your eyes as you kissed your teeth. ''When was the last time you two... you know...'' ''Stop, I regret all of it so much'' you cut her off. You desperately wanted to avoid talking about the guy, feeling embarrassed.

Ren Ueda, a tall and skinny-built dark-haired male with light blue eyes and pale skin. The hottest and most popular guy on the campus of the law school, and desired by many women, hell even men. But also the most annoying jerk you know. Everything about this man and his cockiness irritates you. Yet somehow he has taken a liking towards you, quite a while ago actually.

It wasn't until a few months ago when he decided to hit on you and irritate you at a party, with the both of you having alcohol in your systems. It started with you arguing with him and telling him how annoying he is to the two of you aggressively making out. After that day things escalated quickly and you could say the two of you had a quite interesting relationship with one another. You don't like him and you sure as hell regret doing it with him, but you can't deny that you did find him attractive and let things get heated between the two of you at the time. However, that is in the past and a long-gone situation for you, but annoyingly enough he still does not seem to stop bothering you.

You even made it clear to him that the two of you weren't a thing or dating right from the start, but that is not enough for a guy like Ren Ueda to stop chasing your attention. You honestly just want him to leave you alone and you do your best to avoid bumping into him or he'll probably continue clinging onto you. But it is difficult to just shake away an intimidating and strong guy with a huge reputation like Ren away.

''Let's just walk to class together'' you sighed, looking at Kira who hummed in response.

•••

''Y/nee!'' Emma chimed as soon as you came home from a long and exhausting day. Hugging your figure tightly as you patted the top of your little sister's head. ''Hi, Emma'' you gave her a warm smile.