The God's and Humans

A young god wakes up bright and early in the morning, the smell of eggs, bacon, and sausage traveling through the air. "Malachi, come get breakfast!" Potatoe yelled. Malachi gets out of his bed, he looks for clothing in his closet. After he decides to clean his room, he folds his blankets, puts his chair back at his black desk with pictures and a laptop on it. He puts pencils back in his pencil holder after he turns his LED's on and puts two pillows on his queen size bed. Malachi walks out and heads to the kitchen where the smell of breakfast got stronger. The kitchen was big to throw a party and to have a lot of food, it had nice comfortable seats and modern kitchen equipment. Malachi and Dannie sit at the dinner table, Potatoe comes over and gives the boys their plates. On Dannie's plate are two scrambled eggs with toast on the side and bacon bits in them, on Malachi's plate are two dippy eggs with toast, bacon, and sausage on the side. The toast for Dannie and Malachi is a golden brown while the eggs have a little salt and pepper to them. The bacon was crispy while the sausage had maple syrup on it. Potatoe sat down with them and had a plate with two boiled eggs that had light salt and pepper and two pieces of toast that were lightly toasted. After breakfast, Malachi heads out and looks at their house. The house is a nice cabin house on a cloud far in the air so no humans see them, he puts a key under the door mate in case they forget.

Malachi jumps down and hits the water, he then transforms into his merman form. He swims around to see if the fish are okay, after checking all the animals in the water he goes to the surface and sees if the humans are doing anything they shouldn’t. He sees a fine lad fishing to get food, “Humans getting fish again I see, what a surprise” Malachi said to himself sarcastically. Malachi looks around, he sees a human come closer. Malachi panics and goes under the dock, the human sees a fish tail then looks under the dock. Malachi goes under the water so he wouldn’t be seen but the human noticed him, “Hey, you there! You alright?” The human said. The human goes down the ladder in the cold water to see if this strange man is okay, Malachi pops his head up and looks at the human quietly. “I’m Dean and who may you be?” Dean said, Malachi stares at him then looks away. “Name is Malachi, nice to meet you, Dean,” Malachi said. They both look at the dock as it’s old and about to fall, the metal bars are rusty and the wood is soft. Malachi transforms into his human form before Dean notices his hair being all blue and his dark blue tail and got up the ladder, Dean and Malachi look at each other then Dean notices Malachi’s hair. “Is hair supposed to be blue and silver?” Dean asked. Malachi panicked and played with his hair nervously, “I just dyed my hair, it’s actually brown, '' Malachi said. Dean looks head to toe on Malachi, Malachi is wearing a black shirt with black pants or black shorts. He has short blue and silver hair while his right eye is green and his left is blue. While Dean looks at Malachi head to toe, Malachi does the same to Dean. Dean wears a yellow hoodie with black sweatpants. His eyes are brown, same with his hair, he also wears glasses. Malachi tells Dean about his family. “So my sister Potatoe usually wears something to hide how beautiful she is, she wears a purple shirt with light blue jeans. She has long brown hair and green eyes. Dannie usually wears a red shirt with blue jeans. He has short curly hair that is purple and he wears glasses, his eyes are blue.” Malachi said. Dean nods and smiles at Malachi. Then Malachi tells him something he shouldn’t, he tells Dean he is a god.

Malachi waves at Dean then head back to his place, Dannie and Potatoe look at him with a disappointing look. “Where have you been?” Dannie asked, Malachi's eyes widened then looked at them. “Oh um, I met a human,” Malachi said frighteningly. Potatoe goes up to Malachi and grabs him, dragging him to his room. “You know we don’t go there! You may be older than me but you’re staying in your room!” Potatoe said angrily. Malachi looks down and sits on his bed then sighs, “Why did I have to disappoint them” Malachi says. Back on earth Dean tells everyone how Malachi is a god and they should capture him. All the humans grab sharp objects and nets to get him, they wait patiently for Malachi to come back down. Little did they know it wouldn’t work. Hours passed and Malachi still didn’t come down so they decided to wait for the next day, they all headed to bed. The next day Malachi sneaks out of the house to go see Dean, he jumps down and goes behind the house. He looks around to find Dean then sees all the humans around him, “Um hello?” Malachi said worryingly. Malachi backs up into a wall then they throw the nets over him, “T-This isn’t funny guys” Malachi said scarily. The humans look at Malachi and see how he is a god, Malachi is scared and has no clue what is happening. “He could be so much!” Someone said. They take Malachi into a place and lock him in, later on, Potatoe drops down. “Where is Malachi!?” Potatoe said worryingly, she looks around for Malachi and hears yelling from a room. She tries to get in but couldn’t. She grabs something and it opens up, she sees Malachi on the floor in a net then gets him out of the net. Potatoe and Malachi head out then erases all memories from the humans about them. They head back up to their house and live their normal lives again but the gods and goddesses aren’t allowed back on earth.