22

Yuri hurried to see Thalia, yup she decided to see her bestie first then go to her favorite cake store all of Daegu

It was usually where she tested cakes. Plus the owner knew her since she was young so he would always bring her new samples to try out.

She hurriedly opened the door of the restaurant and stepped inside. The familiar burger smell made her smile as she stepped around waitresses bringing food to tables. She leaned on the counter and dinged the bell. Thalia who wasn't looking but at her notepad said. "It will be about a five minutes wait!"

Yuri laughed and Thalia looked up with her eyes big. She put her notepad away and came around giving Yuri the juges hug. Yuri felt like Thalia was suffocating her on purpose. She could feel her rib cage about to break. Then they Thalia finally let her go and asked. "What brings you here?..wait it's your dad's funeral right?"
Yuri nodded while looking down. Thalia grabbed her hands and squeezed them lightly then she yelled for Jay. Yuri smiled and was excited to see Jay again.

Jay came from the back and when he saw Yuri he freaked out and ran to hug her. Yuri giggled when Jay pulled back and told Yuri she had change so much, then he told her how sorry he was about her father's lost. Yuri though brushed that aside and asked if she could have her old job back.
"Of course!" Thalia said smiling. She handed Yuri the uniform. "Go change!"

Yuri smiled and hurried to change. She was so glad to be back working again. She had missed it so much. It's good to be back!

...........................................................................

Taehyung had the gift, now he had to think where Yuri would be

Taehyung had the gift, now he had to think where Yuri would be. Wait! I know! He rushed to the restaurant he knew she used to work at and went in. This time he covered his face in case he got noticed by people.
He was greeted by a host who asks him if he was here for lunch. He nodded just so he could see Yuri and got taken to a booth in the middle of the room. He sat down and waited. He looked around for her and hoped she had came to work again here or else he would be so embarrassed.

He saw a girl an a apron walked to him. But to his disappointment it wasn't Yuri. He sighed but smiled at her as she introduced herself and told him she'd serve him tonight. "Would you like a drink?"
He ordered a cherry coke and the girl jotted it down then told him to look at the menu. He nodded and watched her leave, then someone caught his eyes. It was her! Taehyung stood up and hurried towards Yuri who was leaning against the counter laughing with the girl he assumed was Thalia.